Subject: [radext] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dekok-radius-ipfix-00.txt]

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 10:20:32 -0400

Based on suggestions by Benoit and discussion with Stefan, I've
submitted a new draft.  It proposes to leverage IPFIX for complex RADIUS
accounting.

  It doesn't replace Stefan's draft.  It's another option.  We'll have
to see what the WG thinks of the various approaches.

  Alan DeKok.

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dekok-radius-ipfix-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 07:11:50 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-dekok-radius-ipfix-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Alan DeKok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-dekok-radius-ipfix
Revision:	 00
Title:		 RADIUS accounting via IPFIX
Creation date:	 2012-10-08
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 15
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dekok-radius-ipfix-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dekok-radius-ipfix
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radius-ipfix-00

Abstract:
   The Remote Authentication Dial In User Server (RADIUS) Protocol
   provides for a number of simple session-based metrics.  There is a
   need to increase the number of metrics, and to add metrics for
   individual flows within a session.  This document leverages IP Flow
   Information Export (IPFIX) to address both needs.

The IETF Secretariat