Subject: [radext] #129: 9.2 nit inconsistent long extended type vsa example

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:27:30 -0000

#129: 9.2 nit inconsistent long extended type vsa example

 Wire example does not match output.  One too many a's and different ending
 characters.  Recommend following:

 {{{
 245.26.1.6 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
               aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
               aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
               aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
               aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
               bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
               bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
               bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
               bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbcbcccccccccccccccccccccc
               cccccccccccccc
           -> f5 ff 1a 80 00 00 00 01 06 aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa
              aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa
              aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa
              aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa
              aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa
              aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa
              aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa bb bb bb bb bb bb
              bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb
              bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb
              bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb
              bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb
              bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb
              bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb bb f5 17 1a 00 cb
              cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc
 }}}

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  peterd@…     |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-radius-
     Type:  defect       |  extensions@…
 Priority:  trivial      |     Status:  new
Component:  radius-      |  Milestone:
  extensions             |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/129>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:34:38 -0000

Changes (by aland@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I've updated the source with a corrected version, and will add in when the
 next version is issued.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  peterd@…     |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-radius-
     Type:  defect       |  extensions@…
 Priority:  trivial      |      Status:  closed
Component:  radius-      |   Milestone:
  extensions             |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/129#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>