Subject: [radext] #135: Server policy handling should be informative

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:51:01 -0000

#135: Server policy handling should be informative

 Section 3 speaks to a RADIUS server's policy for how it wants to handle
 clients, as such this should be treated as informative text vs. normative.
 That is, I agree that the server must maintain state for when a client is
 to use RADIUS/DTLS; but how it is implemented is server specific and based
 on administrative policy.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  dtls         |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/135>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>