Subject: [radext] #132: Additional comments from IEEE 802.11

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 00:03:46 -0000

#132: Additional comments from IEEE 802.11

 From [email-masked]:

 Here are some additional comments from 802.11 members, gathered at the
 IEEE 802.11 meeting, Nov 14, 2012.

 Dorothy Stanley
 ----------------
 1. in 2.4, change from
 "  the reason why a station has been dissaciated."
 to
 "the reason why a station was refused network access and has been
 disassociated"

 2. In 2.4, delete "were added by the IEEE 802.11u-2011 amendment"; as the
 reference 802.11-2012 includes the 11u amendment.

 3. In 2.4 insert "(Reason Codes)" after "Table 8-36" as an additional
 guide for the reader.

 4. At the end of 2.14 and at the end of section 5, add two additional
 reason codes, "1 Unspecified reason" and "29 Disassociated for
 unspecified, QoS-related reason", renumbering intermediate values.

 5. In section 3, in the entry for WLAN-Reason-Code, change the Acct-Req
 value from "0" to "0-1". The reason code could be included in the
 accounting record sent by the RADIUS client for diagnostic purposes.

-- 
--------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…     |      Owner:  bernard_aboba@…
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext          |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/132>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 00:04:49 -0000

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…     |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext          |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  duplicate
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/132#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>