Subject: [radext] #134: Editorial nits on radext-dtls-02

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:48:33 -0000

#134: Editorial nits on radext-dtls-02

 The following are some editorial nits found on the draft:

         •       section 1.1 "silently discard" has a dangling reference to
 "X.Y"
         •       Section 2.1 should "radius/DTLS" in the last paragraph
 item (2) be capitalized for consistency?
         •       Section 2.2.1 typo in reference to Section 3.3 has "TDLS"
 vs. "DTLS"
         •       typo in the Copyright notice, page 2 "Section 4.e" should
 be "Section 4"
         •       Section 3 has an extraneous "to" in the first line and bad
 reference to "Section X.Y" in first paragraph
         •       Section 7.2 has a dangling "X.Y" reference

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  dtls         |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/134>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>