Subject: [radext] #136: Table state management as security consideration?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:51:37 -0000

#136: Table state management as security consideration?

 the Table State management is a recommended guideline for how to address
 DoS but perhaps not the only means to achieve this, so I suggest that
 sections 4.1.1 (and 4.1) be moved to the security considerations.  How the
 connection management is achieved is implementation specific, but there
 are considerations that must be maintained; e.g. tracking of the port and
 IP adds of both source and destination as well as their designated
 security policy (e.g. whether DTLS is enforced or not)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  dtls         |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/136>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>