Subject: Re: [radext] #19: i18n Issues with RFC 4282

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 20:27:10 -0000

#19: i18n Issues with RFC 4282

Changes (by aland@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 There doesn't seem to be a request to change anything in this issue.

 The later discussion was that the i18n issues in EAP are type-specific,
 and that 4282 doesn't apply to them.

-- 
-----------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  aland@…                |       Owner:  aland@…
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  blocker                |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  RFC4282bis             |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document  |  Resolution:  worksforme
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/19#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>