Subject: [radext] not meeting in Chicago

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 16:00:54 +0100

Hello,

and a Happy New Year to RADEXT!

As an early warning:

We have determined that there is a significant chance that none of the
two working group chairs will be present in Chicago, so we are not
planning a meeting for IETF98.

Greetings,

The Chairs

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66