Subject: [radext] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-chen-radext-extended-header-01.txt

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:42:23 -0800

Hi, Folks:

In the revised version a new attribute is defined for carrying the
Identifier, and thus leaving the RADIUS packet header unchanged.

Will appreciate your review and comments.

Thanks.  -- Enke 

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-radext-extended-header-01.txt
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:35:04 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Identifier Attribute for RADIUS
        Authors         : Enke Chen
                          Naiming Shen
	Filename        : draft-chen-radext-extended-header-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   The limitation with the one-octet "Identifier" field in the RADIUS
   packet is well known. In this document we propose extensions to the
   RADIUS protocol to address this fundamental limitation, and thus
   allowing for more efficient and more scalable implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-radext-extended-header/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-radext-extended-header-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-radext-extended-header-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt