Subject: [radext] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-00.txt

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 13:29:33 -0700

Hi, Folks:

The file handle has been renamed to better align with the proposed
mechanism.

---
6. Document Change Log

6.1. Changes to draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-00.txt

      o Posted the draft in April 2017.

      o Renamed it from draft-chen-radext-extended-header-02.txt with
        the "Status" field of the attribute changed to 2 bits, and the
        "Code" field changed to 14 bits.
---

Thanks.  -- Enke

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-00.txt
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:10:53 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Identifier Attribute
        Authors         : Enke Chen
                          Naiming Shen
	Filename        : draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-04-18

Abstract:
   The limitation with the one-octet "Identifier" field in the RADIUS
   packet is well known. In this document we propose extensions to the
   RADIUS protocol to address this fundamental limitation, and thus
   allowing for more efficient and more scalable implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt