Subject: (radius) Looking for code

From: Roy Kidder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 22:40:33 -0500

I am looking for code (and perhaps even some documentation) for the suite of UNIX tools (/bin/login, etc) which uses a RADIUS server instead of /etc/passwd? I maintain a RADIUS server for my company and would love to consolidate all the user logins.

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Roy Kidder
_________________________________________________
Roy Kidder 
Data Network Manager
SmarTalk Teleservices
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ERROR: All attempts to communicate with device
'/usr/headspace' have failed. Giving Up.
_________________________________________________

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.

---

From: Roland Yeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:21:50 +0800 (SGT)

you might want to look at Pluggable Authentication Modules. some URLs
below for your reference. 

http://wwwwseast2.usec.sun.com/software/solaris/pam/
http://www.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/
http://www.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/modules.html

regards,

roland

--
Roland Yeo <[email-masked]> Pacific Internet Ltd - Singapore

On Tue, 5 Jan 1999, Roy Kidder wrote:

> I am looking for code (and perhaps even some documentation) for the
> suite of UNIX tools (/bin/login, etc) which uses a RADIUS server
> instead of /etc/passwd? I maintain a RADIUS server for my company and
> would love to consolidate all the user logins.
> 

-