Subject: (radius) .1 Million Mailing.

From: [email-masked] (broyeure)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 99 05:49 CDT

LOW COST ADVERTISING SERVICES & PROMOTIONAL PACKAGES 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

SERVICES:

1)CO-OP EMAILING: 
   We send your 5-line message to 1 million addresses on the Net...$75

2)CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING: 
   We submit your ad to  150 top free classified sites globally...$15

3)SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSION: 
   We submit your site to 1000+ s. engines, directories, FFA, ...$15

4)SUBMIT ELECTRONIC TRADE OPPORTUNITY: 
   Hundreds of thousands of global traders to see it!....$15

5)SEARCH FOR BUYERS IN 100 COUNTRIES: 
   We request Chamber of Commerce to assist you seek buyers, agents, 
   reps,........................................................$15

--------------------------------------------------------------------
PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE (A): 

CO-OP EMAILING  of your 5-line message to 1 million addresses all over
the Net. PLUS any one of the above services (from  #2- 5).
TOTAL COST OF PACKAGE (A): only US$80.00 .    Save $10
--------------------------------------------------------------------
PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE (B):

CO-OP E-MAILING: your 5-line message to 1 million addresses all over
the Net. PLUS any two of the above services (from #2 - 5)
TOTAL COST OF PACKAGE (B) only US$ 90.00 .  Save  $15
--------------------------------------------------------------------
PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE (C):

All of  the above 5 services (#1-5). Only   $99.   Save  $36
--------------------------------------------------------------------
PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE (D):

TWO AUTOMATIC CLASSIFIED AD SUBMITTING SOFTWARES:
buy one for US$60, get the other FREE! Together , they submit your 
ad, automatically and in minutes, to 150 of the top internet free 
classified sites. Once you buy them, you can use them regularly to 
place those free ads! This price is valid only with this offer!

TOTAL COST OF PACKAGE (D) only US$60.00 . Save $60!
Above promotional  packages expire soon!
You  need  to  order   Now!  Act today! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
                     ORDER FORM

(Mail or fax order with payment. Once I receive them, I shall email
you the formal Submission  Form for you to fill in and mail/fax back.
I shall then process your ordered services/packages!) 

__Services:___1 , ____2, ____3, _____4, _____5. Total ___x$15 = $_____

__Package (A) :with service #___                            $80.0
__Package (B):with service #___,#____                  90.00
__Package (C): with all 5 services (#1-5)                 99.00 
__Package (D): two auto ad submitting softwares   60.00

I enclose payment by:

___cash, ___Check, ___Money Order___Visa____M/Card.

Charge my credit card #__________________________________
Expiry Date:________ Signature:__________________________

Name:__________________________________________ 
Address:  _______________________________________
               ________________________________________ 

City:_________________State:___________Zip_________ 

E-Mail (Required.Please type or PRINT!):
_________________________________________________

Mail/Fax above to: 
Al Jebaly, 3668  161st Terrace N., Loxahatchee, Fl 33470 USA 
Fax (561) 792-6175.  Phone (561) 792-2097

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Removal from lists, go to http://3520611773/remove/

21d56g4d
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.