Subject: (radius) (no subject)

From: Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:20:09 +0800

Hi, two question:

1) Radius NT 2.0.1 Beta 14 revision 5, I alway got error in log file, as
follow:

Sat Jan 16 18:32:30 1999: [204,104] could not cache client datum for
host localhost
Sat Jan 16 18:32:30 1999: [204,104] could not cache client datum for
host 10.253.3.11

I do have entries of localhost and 10.253.3.11 in hosts file

In this case, i could use Radius to authenticate the dial-in user of NT
4.0, sp3, using Route and RAS service.

2) I use IBM 2210 as a Radius client to authenticate a telnet user. I do
got it. BUT I dont know the authenticated user's level, since IBM 2210's
telnet user belong to one of the three levels: administrator, operator,
monitor.   How could i use  profile to define the user of IBM 2210 to
authorize some user to be a certain level?

Thanks

roy

[email-masked]