Subject: (radius) Status Update

From: Carl Rigney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 03:20:39 -0700 (PDT)

RADIUS Extensions and RADIUS Accounting are ready for WG last call.
The new RADIUS draft is almost done, I'm working on improving its
discussion of Proxy based on all the feedback from draft v2-00, and
then I think its ready for WG last call.  I should be done by Monday,
and then I'll submit all three to the Internet-Drafts directory and
issue the two-week WG Last Call.  As soon as that's over (and any
changes made) they're off to IESG/IETF Last Call.

The 3 tunneling drafts are nearly ready for IETF Last Call, and the 4
MIB drafts are approved and sitting in the RFC Editor's queue.

--
Carl Rigney
RADIUS WG Chair
[email-masked]

"It doesn't have to finish but it has to stop." -- Mike O'Dell
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.