Subject: (radius) Could This Be For Real?

From: "Edward" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 23:43:20 -0500

OK, we are going to give you the power!  You have worked with other
companies  or heard the sad tales of woe from frustrated networkers. 
What if you could  put together the ideal network marketing company?
What characteristics would  you build into your company? How would
you treat your distributors?  Let's  see...

1) First you'd need products that people want, need, can afford, give

results, and are in demand. This is a must. (What if you had products
with
9  years of extensive double blind studies, worked in seconds or
minutes, and  affordable!  What if you could add products announced
on CNN and weight
loss  products that really work! Naw!! Really?? This is only a dream,
right?!)

2) What if in addition to other products IN DEMAND, you had an
absolutely 
DELICIOUS nutritional snack bar.   (What if this nutritional bar had
3
major  medical health benefits and it contained: 1)  Live enzymes
with digestive  capabilities and studies to prove that it aids in the
prevention and the  reversal of any degenerative disease including
cancer, 2) Micro nutrients  that have been proven to prevent and
reduce the risk of cancer dramatically and actually has the
endorsement of The National Cancer Foundation, 

3) The  only nutritional snack bar in the industry to be registered
with the FDA and  have a drug code right on the label.  All this and
still be amazingly  delicious and filling! This couldn't possibly be
for real, could it?!?)

3) Then, you would want a company who would be willing to expose
these 
products thru the media, at their cost:  TV and radio commercials, 
newspapers, talk shows, etc., to help you get the word out.  Offer
people
the  chance to purchase products thru an 800 number while viewing or
listening to  the advertisement. (I haven't seen anything like this
before! Could you just imagine!)

4) Then you would want your ideal company to let you share in the
sales 
generated from this media exposure.  Imagine what kind of volume this

national exposure would generate. (What company would do this? We had
nothing to do with these sales! This would be radical!)

5) Wouldn't it be great if we were given the names and addresses of
the 
people who ordered product this way, so that we could follow-up with
the 
customer to either sell more product as needed or introduce him or
her to
our  ideal business opportunity. That would take care of our
distributors having to constantly be finding their own qualified
leads. (Companies now let us  find our own leads, they follow-up with
these people and THEY pocket the  proceeds!)

6) You would want your company's compensation plan structured in such
a way
that we wouldn't need hundreds or even thousands in our downline
before we 
start earning a decent check.  Most people cannot do this. (True, but
who's
going to tell you this when you start?)

7) Wouldn't it be great if we could share in the successes of other 
distributors, and not just those that are in our downline. We would
want 
everybody to be successful, not just some. (Nope - all we can do is
admire 
the others' success!)

Yes, wouldn't it be great if a company like this existed?  One that 
confronted all the major drawbacks in this industry and actually
solved 
them....a company that was built by distributors, for distributors...
. a 
company that would want it's distributors to be successful....wouldn
't it
be great?

Introducing the nation's first and only Wave5 company, a company that
has 
done all that and more!  For more information about this
unprecedented 
business opportunity -- please email: 

   mailto:[email-masked]?subject=more_info
or mailto:[email-masked]?subject=more_info

now for complete details. You now have the power to achieve your
goals!

********************************************************
To be removed from our mailing list, please send an
email to mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
********************************************************

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.