Subject: (radius) denied in

From: "Fanny Matamoros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:33:09 +0000

How I denied the in to the users that own to a group in the unix 
server???

Fanny
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.

---

From: MegaZone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

Once upon a time Fanny Matamoros shaped the electrons to say...
>How I denied the in to the users that own to a group in the unix 

The IETF-RADIUS mailing list is not for questions on the use of RADIUS, it
is for discussion and development of the RADIUS protocol.  If you have issues
with your RADIUS server, you should consult your RADIUS vendor and/or any
mailing lists pertaining to that server.

Also, frankly, I can't understand at all what it is you are asking anyway.

Sounds like *maybe* you are asking how to deny access to users who belong
to a specific group defined under UNIX in /etc/groups.  If that is the case
your server needs to support this functionality, it is outside of the scope
of the protocol itself.  Look for a 'Group' Check-Item - servers such as
Lucent RADIUS, Cistron RADIUS, and Radiator support this, to name a few.

-MZ
-- 
<URL:mailto:[email-masked]> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me..
Join ISP/C Internet Service Providers' Consortium <URL:http://www.ispc.org/>
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 781-788-0130
<URL:http://www.megazone.org/>  <URL:http://www.gweep.net/>  Hail Discordia!
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.