Subject: (radius) RADIUS WG Last Call on Tunneling Drafts

From: Carl Rigney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 23:30:37 -0700 (PDT)

The three tunneling drafts have been changed since their previous last
call, so I'm reissuing the two week working group last call to conclude
September 9, 1999.  Please send your comments to the
[email-masked] mailing list or directly to the authors
(with a cc to me as WG chair, please).

draft-ietf-radius-tunnel-acct-04.txt

	RADIUS Accounting Modifications for Tunnel Protocol Support
	
	This document defines new RADIUS accounting Attributes and new values
	for the existing Acct-Status-Type Attribute [1] designed to support the
	provision of compulsory tunneling in dial-up networks.

draft-ietf-radius-tunnel-auth-09.txt 

	RADIUS Attributes for Tunnel Protocol Support

	This document defines a set of RADIUS attributes designed to support the
	provision of compulsory tunneling in dial-up networks.

draft-ietf-radius-tunnel-imp-05.txt

	Implementation of L2TP Compulsory Tunneling via RADIUS
	
	This document discusses implementation issues arising in the
	provisioning of compulsory tunneling in dial-up networks using the L2TP
	protocol.  This provisioning can be accomplished via the integration of
	RADIUS and tunneling protocols. Implementation issues encountered with
	other tunneling protocols are left to separate documents.

Drafts are available from:

	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
	ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
	ftp://ftp.livingston.com/pub/radius/
	And all the usual shadow directories.

--
Carl Rigney
RADIUS WG Chair
[email-masked]
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.