Subject: RE: Workshop report Re: [RAM] Re: Impending publication:draft-iab-raws -report-01.txt

From: "Fergie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:01:23 GMT

-- "Azinger, Marla" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Not that we have a fire to fight but ARIN members are already
"thinking" about proposing policy to use subnetting with PA.  This
would be bad as we all know, and because of this, I strongly feel it
would be beneficial to hunker down and create a solution quickly AND
with compitence.   Debating the time frame really is neither here nor
there.  We just need to do it.

Marla,

By 'subnetting', do you mean "sub-allocation'?

Cheers,

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 Engineering Architecture for the Internet
 fergdawg(at)netzero.net
 ferg's tech blog: http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/

_______________________________________________
RAM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ram