Subject: RE: [RAM] Re: LISP-01 I-D

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:29:07 -0400 (EDT)

On July 4, Dino Farinacci said:

>> Please post your new version to the RAM list soon - I am keen to
>> read it.
>
>Enclosed.

I am curious.  I have not seen an announcement of the -01 draft and
it does not seem to be in the internet-draft database.

I don't need to get it from there, the mailing list copy is sufficient.
But if, for example, it was not posted because changes were still being
made, it would be useful to know that.  Or it could just be that the
database is still behind due to the final glut of internet-draft
submissions and I just need to be a bit more patient.  Or I missed
something.

--Sandy

_______________________________________________
RAM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ram

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:13:47 -0700

> submissions and I just need to be a bit more patient.  Or I missed

	I don't think you have. We're struggling with the
	internet-drafts folks; I'm hoping -01 hits the I-D
	repository today. I just checked and I don't see it
	there (yet).

	Dave