Subject: [RAM] Quick intro and color multihoming diagram

From: Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:18:15 +1000

I have added a color diagram depicting multihoming service
restoration to the Ivip main page and to the Slides:

  http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/
  http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/slides/RAM-2007-07-26-rw.pdf
  http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/slides/RAM-2007-07-26-rw.ppt

I wrote a "Quick Intro" to the "crisis" in routing and addressing
and to the most obvious IPv4 and IPv6 compatible proposed solutions:

  http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/quick-intro/

It has more on Ivip than the other proposals, but readers are
referred to another page which has links to the I-Ds of LISP-NERD,
LISP-CONS and eFIT-APT.

There probably nothing there which denizens of this list don't
already know - unless it is something I think is true but maybe
isn't.  The Short Version probably takes 10 minutes to read - or
the whole page with Longer Version probably takes 30 minutes.

  - Robin

_______________________________________________
RAM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ram