Subject: PathErr and resvErr

From: "Bouarich, Reda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:38:33 +0200

Hello all,
I have a little problem. I thought that the PathErr and the ResvErr were not
handled by the user but only by the PDP. Thus, I thought that if a defined
Path or Resv command fails , then its corresponding error messages is
released by the PDP as a DEC. 

But it seems that the user should also define the PathErr and ResvErr
commands, that means that a REQ could be a PathErr or a ResvErr!! Is it
true? 

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Reda.

---

From: "Yacine El Mghazli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:24:39 +0200

> commands, 

Yes, if for example capacity admission control (local) failed.

> that means that a REQ could be a PathErr or a ResvErr!! Is it
> true? 

see the example in RFC2749 page 13-14