Subject: IETF RAP Working Group Meeting AGENDA for 51st IETF Meeting

From: "Mark L. Stevens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:41:02 -0400

IETF RAP Working Group Meeting AGENDA for 51st IETF Meeting
London August 5 - 10, 2001

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-chairs:  Mark Stevens    [email-masked]
            Scott Hahn      [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meeting Times/Places
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, August 6, 2001  1930-2200   Evening Session
Palace Suite/Blenheim    OPS   rap  Resource Allocation Protocol WG
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, August 7, 2001 1300-1400   Afternoon Session I
Palace Suite/Buckingham  OPS   rap  Resource Allocation Protocol WG
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Agenda

Greetings and Request for Minutes Takers

Bluesheet Distribution

Agenda Bashing

Brief Review of Milestones and Status on Existing Work - Mark
Stevens/Kwok Ho Chan
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-modify-sender-behaviour-00.txt

Discussions:

Binding Access to Provisioning Data - Walter Weiss
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-access-bind-00.txt

Framework Policy Information Base - Kwok Ho Chan/Ravi Sahita
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-frameworkpib-05.txt

Diffserv PIB - Kwok Ho Chan
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-diffserv-pib-04.txt

COPS Framework/Framework for session set-up with media authorization -
Kwok Ho Chan
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-cops-frwk-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-session-auth-00.txt

Feedback Framework and Feedback PIB - Diana Rawlins
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-fr-pib-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rawlins-rsvppcc-pib-02.txt

RSVP drafts - Rodney Hess
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-new-rsvp-ext-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-better-identity-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-auth-policy-data-00.txt

IP Traffic Engineering PIB - Christian Jacquenet
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jacquenet-ip-te-pib-00.txt

COPS Usage for SLS negotiation (COPS-SLS) - Thi Mai Trang Nguyen
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-rap-cops-sls-00.txt