Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-hegde-mpls-setup-pib-00.txt

From: "Hegde, Shriharsha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:06:19 -0700

Hi,

Here is a way to setup MPLS LSPs. 

thanks,
harsha

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 4:00 AM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hegde-mpls-setup-pib-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: MultiProtocol Label Switching (MPLS) Setup Policy 
                          Information Base
	Author(s)	: H. Hegde, R. Sahita
	Filename	: draft-hegde-mpls-setup-pib-00.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 17-Jul-01
	
This document specifies a set of provisioning classes (PRC) for 
configuring a MultiProtocol Label Switching (MPLS) router. Instances 
of these classes reside in a virtual information store called MPLS 
Setup Policy Information Base (PIB). COPS protocol [COPS] with the 
extensions for provisioning [COPS-PR] is used to transmit this MPLS 
Setup policy information to MPLS Routers. The PRCs defined in this 
MPLS Setup PIB are intended for use by the COPS-PR MPLS client type. 
They complement the PRCs defined in the Framework PIB [FR-PIB].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hegde-mpls-setup-pib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hegde-mpls-setup-pib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hegde-mpls-setup-pib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:06:27 -0700