Subject: draft-yacine-cops-an-00.txt

From: "Yacine El Mghazli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:32:07 +0200

Hello all,

Please find herewith a new ID describing a new COPS client type for active
networks.

Thanks,
Yacine

--

	Title                         : COPS client-type for Active Networks
	Author(s)                 : Y. El Mghazli, O. Marce
	Filename	                : draft-yacine-cops-an-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 13-Jul-01

This draft specifies a COPS (Common Open Policy Service, [COPS])
client-type designed for the enforcement of Active IP Networks (AN)
policies. The usage of this AN COPS client-type is based upon the
activation of the COPS protocol for policy provisioning purposes
(COPS-PR, [COPS-PR]).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yacine-cops-an-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yacine-cops-an-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yacine-cops-an-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

-- Yacine El Mghazli
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Alcatel R&I
  Software and Services Strategic Program - VIPeR
  Marcoussis, France
  Tel  +33 1 6963 4187
  Fax  +33 1 6963 1169
  [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------