Subject: UMTS PIB 3GPP reference doc links

From: Kwok Ho Chan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:44:27 -0500

There was a request for info on 3GPP documents used by
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamer-rap-cops-umts-go-00.txt

For convenience, their links are:
ftp://ftp.3gpp.org/Specs/latest/Rel-5/23_series/23002-540.zip
ftp://ftp.3gpp.org/Specs/latest/Rel-5/23_series/23207-510.zip
ftp://ftp.3gpp.org/Specs/latest/Rel-5/23_series/23228-520.zip
ftp://ftp.3gpp.org/Spec/Latest_drafts/29207-020.zip

These links are also provided in the Reference section of the draft.
-- Kwok --

---

From: "Yacine El Mghazli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:05:43 +0100

thanx

-- Yacine El Mghazli
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Alcatel R&I
  Marcoussis, France
  Tel  +33 1 6963 4187
  Fax  +33 1 6963 1169
  [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------