Subject: BER encoding SEQUENCE OF in PIB

From: Muralidhar S <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:27:48 +0530

Hi,

When BER encoding the PRI, do we need to encode the table ("SEQUENCE OF") or
encode only the Table entry( "SEQUENCE" )  tag?

murali
_______________________________
WebSpectrum Software Pvt. Ltd,                 
http://www.wsspl.com
_______________________________

---

From: "Bell, Carol A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:19:37 -0800

Murali,

The PRI attributes are encoded in the order defined in the PIB, each with
the ASN.1 tag corresponding to the attribute type.  A SEQUENCE or
SEQUENCE_OF tag is not used.  Check out the example in section 4.3 of the
COPS-PR specification.

--Carol B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Muralidhar S [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:58 AM
To: RapWG (E-mail)
Subject: BER encoding SEQUENCE OF in PIB

Hi,

murali