Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 06:59:04 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Resource Allocation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Framework of COPS-PR Policy Usage Feedback
	Author(s)	: D. Rawlins, A. Kulkarni et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 06-Mar-02
	
Common Open Policy Services Protocol [COPS], RFC 2748, defined the 
capability of reporting information to the PDP. The types of 
report information are success, failure and accounting of an 
installed state. This document focuses on the COPS Report Type of 
Accounting and the necessary framework for the monitoring and 
reporting of usage feedback for an installed state.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.