Subject: Agenda items for RAP meeting in Yokohama

From: "Hahn, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:23:05 -0700

All,

Here is a proposed agenda for the Yokohama meeting. RAP will be meeting on
TUESDAY, July 16, 2002 from 1300-1400.

RAP WG Agenda (Preliminary)
---------------------------------------------
0. Agenda Bashing 
1. Draft Status: (5 minutes)
 	
2. Usage Feedback: (5 minutes) - Diana Rawlins
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-02.txt
	
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-fr-pib-03.txt
3. RSVP PIB: (5 minutes) - Diana Rawlins
	
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-rsvppcc-pib-01.txt
 
4. COPS Framework: (20 minutes)- Kwok Chan
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-cops-frwk-01.txt

5. COPS Usage for SLS negotiation (COPS-SLS) (15 minutes) - Yacine El
Mghazli
	
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-rap-cops-sls-03.txt

If you have any items that you would like to present, please let me know and
we will see what we can do.

Thanks,
	-Scott