Subject: FROM DE NETHERLANDS LOTTERY PROMOTION

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:15:58 +1100

FROM: DE LOTTO NETHERLANDS INTERNATIONAL 
FROM: GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS. WINNING NOTICE FOR
CATEGORY "A" WINNER

Dear Lucky Winner, 

RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws of De Lotto Netherlands International Lottery programs. 

The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000
e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced
automated random computer search from the internet. No tickets were sold. 
After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of
two winners in the category "A" with the following:

Ref Number: 35149/337-5247/LNI
Batch Number: 26371545-LNI/04/2005 
Ticket Number: 54866235 
You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of €
1,500,000.00. (ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO ONLY)
each from thtotal payout. 

Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be
transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,
verifications, validations and satisfactory report. 

To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to
contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category "A" winners
with the information below: 

Mr.Frank Bruce, 
Financial Director, 
Netherlands Development Finance Company,
De Amsterdam&#146;s 
Port Bijlmerplein 
888 1102 MG Amsterdam 
1000 BV Amsterdam 
E-mail:[email-masked]
Tel:+31-616-064-746

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 20 days. After this date
all unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake. Remember to quote
your reference information in all correspondence. 

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public
especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a case
of double claims will not be entertained).

Anybody under the age of 18 and members of the affiliate agencies are
automatically not allowed to participate in this program. 

Thank you and congratulations!!!

Yours faithfully, 
Mrs. Mildred Hugo
Games/Lottery Coordinator. 
De Lotto Netherlands International 
www.lotto.nl