Subject: And don't think this is entirely thought out.

From: Jerry Q. Baldwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:20:44 -0400

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

This could, if managed correctly, be a HUGE money-maker for the region.
It would be a true road race where any road-worthy automobile may enter.

But that would still leave thousands aching for a chance to blast
through closed highways at ridiculous speeds. It would also make for a
really fine exotic car show.

And don't think this is entirely thought out.

Heck, Cincinnati once proposed to be the site of the summer Olympics.

While you could you sell TV rights to the event, the tourism dollars
alone would be enormous. It would be a true road race where any
road-worthy automobile may enter.
Heck, Cincinnati once proposed to be the site of the summer Olympics.

And, if it could be pulled off once, the second year would be bigger,
better, and easier just because a lot of the complexities would have
already been worked out.
It would also make for a really fine exotic car show. The motivation
would be the thrill, potential prize money, and some local fame.

But that would still leave thousands aching for a chance to blast
through closed highways at ridiculous speeds. And, if it could be pulled
off once, the second year would be bigger, better, and easier just
because a lot of the complexities would have already been worked out.

While you could you sell TV rights to the event, the tourism dollars
alone would be enormous.
Here's how I figure that. Think road rally for the everyman.

or maybe auction off the spots. While you could you sell TV rights to
the event, the tourism dollars alone would be enormous.

The motivation would be the thrill, potential prize money, and some
local fame.

If that could be done, the rest would be perfectly feasible, I think. It
would be a true road race where any road-worthy automobile may enter.

If that could be done, the rest would be perfectly feasible, I think. It
would also make for a really fine exotic car show.
Then, each participant would have to pay the entry fee to actually race.
And don't think this is entirely thought out. Heck, Cincinnati once
proposed to be the site of the summer Olympics.
This race wouldn't be one-tenth that much cost or effort, yet might
still accomplish many of the same goals for the city and the region. It
would also make for a really fine exotic car show. It would also make
for a really fine exotic car show. That's an entirely different
question.

But that would still leave thousands aching for a chance to blast
through closed highways at ridiculous speeds. That's an entirely
different question. But who would race in this event? Then, each
participant would have to pay the entry fee to actually race.

So, if anyone from Cincinnati town council or Hamilton County is reading
this, please consider this idea; I think it would be at least an
interesting thing to attempt. And don't think this is entirely thought
out. Then, each participant would have to pay the entry fee to actually
race. This would be the perfect opportunity for those rich guys with
their Porsche Carreras and Mercedes SLRs to really open them up on
public roads. The motivation would be the thrill, potential prize money,
and some local fame.

This would be the perfect opportunity for those rich guys with their
Porsche Carreras and Mercedes SLRs to really open them up on public
roads. It would be a true road race where any road-worthy automobile may
enter.

And, if it could be pulled off once, the second year would be bigger,
better, and easier just because a lot of the complexities would have
already been worked out.

This race wouldn't be one-tenth that much cost or effort, yet might
still accomplish many of the same goals for the city and the region. or
maybe auction off the spots. Then, each participant would have to pay
the entry fee to actually race. It would also make for a really fine
exotic car show. for helping support the hordes of tourists. It would be
a true road race where any road-worthy automobile may enter.

This race wouldn't be one-tenth that much cost or effort, yet might
still accomplish many of the same goals for the city and the region.

The motivation would be the thrill, potential prize money, and some
local fame.
or maybe auction off the spots.

The motivation would be the thrill, potential prize money, and some
local fame.
It would be a true road race where any road-worthy automobile may enter.
It would also make for a really fine exotic car show. Heck, Cincinnati
once proposed to be the site of the summer Olympics.

Think road rally for the everyman.

Heck, Cincinnati once proposed to be the site of the summer Olympics.
While you could you sell TV rights to the event, the tourism dollars
alone would be enormous.