Subject: Howard said that the prizes are courtesy of Beeceuticles and you can find out more about that at HealthFromTheHive.

From: Theodora <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:31:27 -0300

ERMX Gets into Nitride Devices! Applications Are Amazing!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Nitride Wafers are the next level in super technology. From Super Energy
Conductors to Nano-Lasers used in microscopic surgery. ERMX is moved
into a joint venture to manufacture Nitride devices out of China. This
is huge get on ERMX Monday!

Ben said he wouldn't push him into liking something he wasn't into.

He said that at the end of the year they let the dust settle and
realized that they had done pretty well because he got some bonus
checks.
They had missed the call with a Nicole Sheridan.
He asked Antonio about his father breaking his wrist. He's saving it up
for a drum set. Howard asked him if he was upset that they stuck Danny
Bonaduce on his show. Gary was up and said that it was probably for not
going to bed on time. Howard said he read about fingering a girl in this
manual and figured that he'd never get that far so he didn't even bother
reading about intercourse.

The girls said hat was tough.

Howard asked him if he was upset that they stuck Danny Bonaduce on his
show. They said that it was probably ''E.
''  Adam said that he remembered meeting Jimmy's wife for the first time
and said to her that they were going to make sure he was safe in the
ring. about the show being taken over by Danny was a huge fan of his and
she wasn't so happy when Danny came on. He said that he didn't think
that anyone could replace him on his show even though some people were
worried that might happen with Danny. Howard asked Lucas and Jackson if
their father ever complains about anyone on the show. He said he says
horrible things about everyone and isn't looking to hurt anyone in
particular. He thought that Imus getting fired was kind of ridiculous.

Howard had Mike get to the game so here's how it goes. Adam said he
thinks that he could beat Danny.

Adam said he did it while he was doing the radio show so Howard would
know what that's like. They can buy a TV but it's not going into their
room.

He said he was trying to be supportive. Robin just laughed and didn't
have an answer. Ben said that he loves the whole gang there and said
goodbye to everyone.

He said it drives him nuts and he knows it's gross. Jackson said he
loves watching that video on YouTube all day long. He also said that he
heard his father talking about Howard and he was saying that he was the
second greatest person in the world. Jon said it was probably taking the
knots out of their hair so he was wrong.

Robin asked Howard if he ever had any wet dreams. Howard said he didn't
say anything wrong yesterday. He asked them what their father's favorite
show was. He once threw a hanger to the floor when he got upset. Howard
said that the prizes are courtesy of Beeceuticles and  you can find out
more about that at HealthFromTheHive.

Howard said he just didn't understand the game when his father would
bring him. Howard said he didn't say anything bad about him yesterday.
He said he would never force a kid to play football and told him things
could be great if he was his father.

He said that he didn't think that anyone could replace him on his show
even though some people were worried that might happen with Danny.

He read some details about the girls and thanked them for sending him an
engagement card.

Robin said that Howard does say wonderful things about Ben sometimes but
he never calls in then. He said he got yelled at for talking about how
he hated going to football.
Howard said  he never had that, ever. Howard said it was just caught on
tape one time and it probably wasn't the only time.

He was wrong as well.

Howard said that there were father's of kids who would hang out and talk
to the kids when he was growing up though.
The first one was for the Hein girls. Howard said they even went out and
spent a lot of money for Adam.