Subject: inspection jocularity

From: Ira Wills <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:04:17 -0500

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

This is a cool video of Xterra Triathlon Champ Conrad Stoltz.

Business relationshipsThis Web site may provide links or references to
non-IBM Web sites and resources.

About IBMFor additional information please visit www. Innovation will
need to become a top priority for insurers as they look for new ways to
achieve these goals. IBM plans to work hand-in-hand with local ISVs to
provide new and existing clients with additional value-added solutions
that are specifically tailored to the local market. We look forward to
Rajesh leading the charge and continue building on the growth momentum
that IBM has garnered in India today.

Why is the insurance industry slower to adopt new technology? Service
providers will need to go beyond using IT for cost control. They are
excited by the new technologies showcased here, and have requested for
proofs-of-concepts and deeper discussions on implementing some of the
solutions.

Announcing the pact, Mr. Singapore's excellent infrastructure and a
highly-skilled workforce make it a good location to place the Center
here.
For example, a new business service can track inventory through the
design, manufacturing, supply and payment business processes, which were
all previously disconnected. These new SOA Solution Centers will serve
as a resource to offer clients reusable industry-specific components and
services they need to quickly solve their most important business
issues. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS AND
SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES
WHATSOEVER. The rest of the Centers are in Dallas and New York, USA;
Barcelona, Spain; Montpellier, France; and Beijing, China.

It will open up new opportunities for the talented workforce of the
state.

Teaching English as a second language necessitates spending a
substantial amount of time and resources trying to improve the quality
of English spoken by the students.
It will come though I am confident of that.

Speaking at the occasion, Mr.

Subsequent engagements can include engaging consultants on industry
viewpoints, specific one-on-one discussions and developing
proofs-of-concept at the center. Here is a cool Greyhound photo from
Crestock.

Responding to changes in demographics, technology, information and other
areas, insurers will create dramatically different products, services
and business processes.

The initiative also helps universities get updated on the most current
and relevant IT curriculum that is relevant in the job market.
The industry-specific tools and models from Webify make it easier to
deliver business services more quickly and consistently than previously
possible.
All teams who completed the project successfully will also obtain
Certificates of Appreciation from DoIT and IBM.