Subject: A better alternative is to use PDF creation software that can automate this process.

From: Ronald Cox <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 19:11:40 +0200

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

You can easily scan and store business cards from events or save what
you've written on whiteboards before they get erased. Given Apple's
success at steering public opinion, the iPhone will undoubtedly end up
in the hands of many senior partners. Plus, if the Dollar General entry
wins the race, you'll get an additional Million Bucks! In iPhone: The
Device IT Managers Will Love to Hate, Matt Hamblen quotes a number of
analysts who predict a nightmare scenario for IT departments.

With scanR, you'll impress your clients and colleagues by capturing and
sending the information you need.
But everyone agrees that the iPhone is the biggest technology product
launch ever in terms of media coverage. Running out of disk space!

Lucion Technologies, LLC About TechnoReleaseTechnoRelease is a
newsletter in which legal vendors tell an ongoing story about their
products and services. " Printer industry consultant Jim Lyons said he
could see a day when inkjets make laser printers obsolete.

Reduce risk in your firm and never miss a deadline again with .
Sensitive notes can be password protected. I sure would, that's for
sure. This memo was was a top secret project. WhizFolders Organizer also
prints out a convenient table of contents with your notes. InfoWorld has
two takes on the issue of supporting these users within an organization.
Get a free trial of FileCenter and start wondering why you waited this
long. You know how to organize massive matters and cases. Before, every
person in the office had their own naming scheme.
Now FileCenter automatically gives the client your standard estate
planning folder layout. We don't think like they do, and we don't
organize like they do.

That's where litigation support software can help.

You scan, fax, or email your images from your My Scans page. Download
your free copy now. You can change the first two of these properties to
a meaningless generic name, which will also take care of Last Saved By
Author. Learn more about WhizFolders Organizer.

Learn more about WhizFolders Organizer. Swimming solo doesn't mean you
have to drown in the details . But when you share documents, it's best
to remove or at least minimize it because your adversaries and even your
clients may also find it "helpful" to your detriment. Take twenty
minutes to download FileCenter Professional.

Drobo currently works with both PCs and Macs.

, "The people that run Avvo completely lack integrity because the system
is basically a joke. So congratulations to the ABA and ALI. ; Almost
Paperless; How Dell Hurts Consultants; Age Discrimation; Email-to-PDF
Tip TechnoLawyer Blog All the legal technology and practice management
news that's fit to blog. The copy from this TechnoRelease appears below:
TEN PROVEN TIPS TO MINIMIZE DOCUMENT METADATA IN MICROSOFT WORD By Susan
McClellan, Esquire Innovations, Inc.

You can easily scan and store business cards from events or save what
you've written on whiteboards before they get erased. TechnoLawyer Blog:
Dumb and Dumber: Avvo and the Browne Lawsuit TechnoLawyer Blog All the
legal technology and practice management news that's fit to blog.

You can even insert things like date stamps and the client's name
automatically. Of course, leave it to David Pogue to go retro and use
the standard pop tune "My Way" to cover the iPhone frenzy.
And many more sound and logical reasons.

WhizFolders Organizer also prints out a convenient table of contents
with your notes.