Subject: chin

From: Pike <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:22:37 +0800

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

Otherwise, users will sense a pause between their input and the UI
response. It performs the primary task of the thread, and it  must
provide the thread's results in its return value.
For what I envisaged, we just wanted to draw on a map, or any other
image and not be restricted by what the program could deliver.
It parses an XML file from the web  service. Both invokeLater and
invokeAndWait will  execute their Runnable task after all other tasks on
 the event dispatch queue have been processed. This is a  good place to
call the get method because you know that the thread's work is finished
when this method executes. In the preceding example code, the 
ImageRetriever class calls its setProgress  method as it receives update
information from the  ImageIO API.
To avoid blocking, you can also use the  isDone method to check whether
the  doInBackground method has finished.
The Image Search demo starts within its MainFrame  class.
Finally, after the entire image downloads, the application  displays it
under the list. It parses an XML file from the web  service. The
SwingWorker class helps create a responsive image search application.
The listener will receive  notification of all SwingWorker thread
events. First, you  instantiate it, and then you call its execute
method.

Entering a search  term generates key events.

The application uses SwingWorker for all image  search and download
tasks. You may need a JVM expert from Sun and a database expert from
Oracle.