Subject: Here is your free copy of Gold Investments Daily

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 05:00:46 +0100

Gold Investor Newsletter
Gold Values climbing twice as fast as predicted!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Market annalists predicted gold to hit as high as $800 within 2 years.
Gold has hit $over 800 an ounce in just one year due to depleted gold
supplies and a falling US Dollar.

A gold rush is now in effect in Suriname as large deposits having been
discovered and the rush to mine them is at full speed.

A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000
hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown
rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.

Five Things You Should Know

1. Up over $800 an ounce from $600 in January, Gold is making a climb
that will rival the gold boom of 1980.
2. The 90's were lacking in enough development and exploration for more
gold deposits; this has left us with a shortage in gold to supply
current market demands and huge increases in the price of gold.
3. Cutting edge technology and careful financial management has taken
this company far. Recent news is showing as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton.
4. Over 50 Million ounces of Gold has been extracted from the Guiana
Shield. Hemisphere's property is surrounded by gold producing mines and
advanced stage exploration projects.
5. After over 6000 samplings results continue to be very promising. In
the event of a strike, investors who go in early stand to see massive
returns.

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.