Subject: From Susan Cole

From: Susan Cole <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 08:22:31 -0600

FROM; MRS SUSAN COLE,

MAIL; [email-masked]

My dear friend I am writing you with trust for a project I want
you to undertake on my behalf due to my deterioating ill health
(cancer ailment) which has totally weighed me down over years. When my
late
husband was alive he deposited the sum of 15.5 Million (Fifteen Million
five
hundred
thousand Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and
investment in capital market with his bank here in europe. Recently, my
Doctor told me that
I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am
suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in
addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my
family, and me I
have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift
which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows,
widowers, orphans, destitute,physically challenged
children, barren-
women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.
It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this
decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money
and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy and I
do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested
into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money
will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this
decision.
With God all things are possible. I want you to stand as the new
beneficiary to the funds. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of

emulation. Please always be prayerful for me.
Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope
to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family.

Please do send response via my email I can access easily in the
hospital here ([email-masked])

Yours sincerely,
Susan Cole.