Subject: [Recentattendees] IETF 94 Yokohama Overflow Hotels Reservations Open

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 10:07:05 -0700

IETF 94
Yokohama, Japan
November 1-6, 2015
Host: WIDE

IETF 94 Meeting Information: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/94/index.html
IETF 94 Hotel Information: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/94/hotel.html
Meeting venue: The Pacifico Yokohama - http://www.pacifico.co.jp/english/
Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/register.html

1.  Overflow Hotels
2.  Headquarter Hotel
3.  Alternative Hotels

1.	Overflow Hotels
	Through the Japanese Travel Bureau (JTB), the IETF has contracted with four Overflow Hotels near the 
	meeting venue. Reservations through the JTB are now open. Currently the system only allows attendees 
	to select dates from 31 October through 7 November, however this will be changed to 28 October to 10 
	November at the IETF rates by early next week for those who need/desire to arrive early or stay later.  
	
	However, should you wish to make a reservation before the system is updated that includes dates outside 
        of 31 October through 7 November, please make the reservation through the online system 
        (https://amarys-jtb.jp/ietf94/) and contact [email-masked], or by fax at +81-3-6737-9265 with the 
        additional dates. 

	Reservations Link: https://amarys-jtb.jp/ietf94/

        NOTE: You must create an account with the JTB in order to reserve a room through this website. Once you 
        select your dates you will be taken to a page to create an account. In order to confirm your hotel 
        reservation a deposit of JPY 5,000 is required.

	Information about the overflow hotels, room rates and a map of their locations is here: 
	http://ietf.org/meeting/94/hotel.html#overflow

	The four Overflow Hotels are:
	The Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu - 220 rooms
	Navios Yokohama - 60 rooms
	Yokohama Sajuragicho Washington Hotel - 100 rooms
	New Otani Inn Yokohama - 150 rooms 

	Note: Thanks to WIDE, the Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu will have the IETF network. This brings the total 
        number of rooms on the IETF network to 520, including the InterContinental Yokohama Grand.

	Reservations cutoff date for all Overflow Hotels: October 23 2015 at 12:00 Japan Standard Time (GMT +9)

2.	Headquarter Hotel - InterContinental Yokohama Grand

	The InterContinental Yokohama Grand is sold out over some of the IETF meeting week dates. 

	The Host, WIDE, is requesting an increase in the guest rooms for the meeting. We will update you when
	we have more information.

	Reservations Link: http://www.intercontinental.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=ic&localeCode=en&hotelCode=YOKHA&_PMID=99801505&GPC=JAE
	Reservations cutoff date: 14 October 2015

	For information on rates and policies, please visit: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/94/hotel.html

3. 	Alternative Hotels 
	There are a number of alternative hotels near the Pacifico Yokohama (Meeting Venue).  The IETF does not 
	have a contract with these hotels, nor is the IETF network available. This information is provided as a 
	convenience to meeting attendees. The IETF makes no representation as to availability, prices, 
       cancellation practices, or Internet quality.

	Map of possible alternative hotels: 	
	https://www.google.com/maps/search/hotels+near+InterContinental+Yokohama+Grand,+Yokohama,+Kanagawa+Prefecture,+Japan/%4035.4604397,139.6350251,14z?hl=en
	
	You may use your favorite search engines such as:
	http://www.hotels.com/
	http://www.trivago.com/ 
	https://www.airbnb.com/ 

Only 73 days until IETF 94 in Yokohama!