Subject: [Recentattendees] IETF 106: Rooms Available at Fairmont and Swissotel

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 15:31:04 -0700

IETF 106
Singapore
November 16-22, 2019
Hosted By: Nokia

Hello Everyone,

Don’t forget to make your hotel reservation for IETF 106! Rooms
are currently still available at both the Fairmont and Swissotel. The
reservation cut-off date for the Fairmont and Swissotel hotel is
October 28, 2019. Please note, that after the cut-off date the hotels
will no longer allocate rooms for the IETF, however, reservations can
still be made based on overall hotel availability while still
offering the IETF rate. Please contact [email-masked] for any
reservation assistance needed.

Fairmont Singapore Reservation Link: https://tinyurl.com/106Fairmont
   
Swissotel "The Stamford" Singapore Reservation link: https://tinyurl.com/106Swissotel
	
More details at: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/106/hotel/