Subject: [Recentattendees] Registration open for IETF 110

From: IETF Executive Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 14:40:57 -0800

IETF 110
Online
March 08-12, 2021

I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for the IETF 110
meeting and the IETF 110 Hackathon:

    https://registration.ietf.org

As previously announced [1], IETF 110 is switching to a fully online
meeting over 5 days with an agenda structure similar to that of an
in-person meeting.  This will be preceded in the week before by the IETF
110 Hackathon [2].

Your registration options are:

    A. Early-Bird Registration: USD 230, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2021-01-18
    B. Standard Registration: USD 280, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2021-02-22
    C. Late Registration: USD 330 if paid after 23:59 UTC 2021-02-22
    D. Full-time Student Registration: USD 50 (with proper ID)
    E. One Day Pass Registration: USD 125
    F. Hackathon only: No Fee
    G. Fee Waiver Option: No Fee

Payment is required at time of registration.  If you initiate but do not
complete the registration process, you will need to start again.  If you
require payment to be made by a 3rd party (e.g. internal accounting
department) you have the option to forward your registration record to
someone who can complete payment on your behalf. Please note that you
are not considered registered until payment is received. 

If you register and find that you can no longer attend the meeting, you
can request a refund. The cutoff for all registration refunds is UTC
23:59 2021-03-01. Refunds are subject to a 10% (ten percent) processing
fee. 

All participants will need a Datatracker account in order to
authenticate with Meetecho.  If you do not already have an account then
you can create one now [3] or one will be created for you during
registration and you will receive a password setup link by email.  You
will also be able to add an email address to your existing Datatracker
account if you wish to use a separate email address for registration.

We understand that not everyone can afford the IETF 110 registration fee
for a variety of reasons, including issues with income, employment
status and employer support, and we do not want any of these to be a
barrier to participation.  If you cannot afford the registration fee
then please take the fee waiver option to ensure that you can
participate.  We make an unlimited number of fee waivers available and
we do not ask you to explain why you are taking the fee waiver option or
make any check on eligibility as we operate on a trust basis.  To take
the fee waiver option please fill out this form and you will receive a
code to use in the registration system:

    https://www.ietf.org/forms/110-registration-fee-waiver/

Also, please note that the registration system allows you to make a
donation to support the operations of the IETF and we welcome your
contributions.

Information and assistance with registration can be accessed by email to
[email-masked].

Full details on IETF 110 are available on our website [4].

[1]  https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/wGFg6pA1peTEHSpIVBL7_rfC9h4/
[2]  https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/110-hackathon/
[3]  https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/
[4]  https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/110/

-- 
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director
[email-masked]