Subject: [Widex] Working group last call (WGLC) for Requirements: draft-ietf-widex-requirements-01.txt

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:58:25 -0500

I'd like to request that the WIDEX working group commence last call  
on our requirements draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-widex-requirements-01.txt

Please copy all comments to the list and to the authors directly.

I'd like to conclude WGLC by May 15, 2006.

So what does this mean? Since it's our first WGLC, let's talk about it:

First, everybody participating in the working group needs to read the  
draft carefully, even if they don't care much about the topic.

Do we agree with the requirements listed? Are there any requirements  
that we know of that aren't listed? Is the text clear, concise, and  
well-worded? Is everything spelled right? Are the right documents  
referenced? Are all the referenced documents needed?

Note: IDNITS says:

   - Unused Reference: [RFC4213] is defined on line 511, but not  
referenced
	'   [RFC4213]  Nordmark, E. and R. Gilligan, "Basic Transition  
Mechanisms'

so it's possible that not all the referenced documents are needed, or  
vice-versa.

One of the tricky parts with lightly-attended working groups is  
making sure that review has been sufficient. Would anyone (who is not  
an author of this draft) be willing to write up a review of the  
draft? Please volunteer . . . It would be even better to have two  
designated reviewers.

Thanks,

--
Dean Willis
chair, WIDEX

_______________________________________________
Widex mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/widex

---

From: Rosfran Lins Borges <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:17:27 -0300

Hi,
  I want to be a volunteer on writing this review to the IETF Widex 
draft. I have been following all the Widex document releases, since the 
time it had been started (I had studied the later LRDP draft too, 
another standard released by Vlad Stirbu last year on IETF), and did 
read some another RUI architectures. So, it will be a pleasure to 
contribute to this standard!

Thanks,
Rosfran Borges

-- 
Rosfran Lins Borges
Engenheiro de Software
Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia - INdT/Recife