Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8057 on Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespaces for Broadband Forum

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 08:17:33 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8057

        Title:      Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespaces 
                    for Broadband Forum 
        Author:     B. Stark, D. Sinicrope, W. Lupton
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 17889
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-bbf-bbf-urn-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8057

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8057

This document describes the Namespace Identifiers (NIDs) "bbf",
"broadband-forum-org", and "dslforum-org" for Uniform Resource Names
(URNs) used to identify resources published by Broadband Forum (BBF).
BBF specifies and manages resources that utilize these three URN
identification models.  Management activities for these and other
resource types are handled by BBF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org