Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8056 on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) and Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Status Mapping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:59:59 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8056

        Title:      Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) and 
                    Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Status 
                    Mapping 
        Author:     J. Gould
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22084
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-epp-rdap-status-mapping-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8056

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8056

This document describes the mapping of the Extensible Provisioning
Protocol (EPP) statuses with the statuses registered for use in the
Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  This document identifies
gaps in the mapping, and registers RDAP statuses to fill those gaps
to ensure that all of the EPP statuses specified in RFCs are
supported in RDAP.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org