Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8001 on RSVP-TE Extensions for Collecting Shared Risk Link Group (SRLG) Information

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:33:36 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8001

        Title:      RSVP-TE Extensions for Collecting Shared 
                    Risk Link Group (SRLG) Information 
        Author:     F. Zhang, Ed.,
                    O. Gonzalez de Dios, Ed.,
                    C. Margaria, M. Hartley,
                    Z. Ali
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 34732
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8001

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8001

This document provides extensions for Resource Reservation
Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE), including GMPLS, to support
automatic collection of Shared Risk Link Group (SRLG) information for
the TE link formed by a Label Switched Path (LSP).

This document is a product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org