Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8060 on LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 14:31:47 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8060

        Title:      LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF) 
        Author:     D. Farinacci, 
                    D. Meyer,
                    J. Snijders
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 81217
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-22.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8060

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8060

This document defines a canonical address format encoding used in
Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) control messages and in the
encoding of lookup keys for the LISP Mapping Database System.

This document is a product of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org