Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8068 on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Call Flows

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 11:35:56 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8068

        Title:      Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording 
                    Call Flows 
        Author:     R. Ravindranath, 
                    P. Ravindran,
                    P. Kyzivat
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 65705
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8068

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8068

Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
environments, such as call centers and financial trading
organizations.  In some of these environments, all calls must be
recorded for regulatory, compliance, and consumer-protection reasons.
The recording of a session is typically performed by sending a copy
of a media stream to a recording device.  This document lists call
flows with metadata snapshots sent from a Session Recording Client
(SRC) to a Session Recording Server (SRS).

This document is a product of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org