Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8063 on Key Relay Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 15:04:45 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8063

        Title:      Key Relay Mapping for the 
                    Extensible Provisioning Protocol 
        Author:     H.W. Ribbers, 
                    M.W. Groeneweg,
                    R. Gieben, 
                    A.L.J. Verschuren
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 29492
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8063

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8063

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
mapping for a key relay object that relays DNSSEC key material
between EPP clients using the poll queue defined in RFC 5730.

This key relay mapping will help facilitate changing the DNS operator
of a domain while keeping the DNSSEC chain of trust intact.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org