Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8061 on Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) Data-Plane Confidentiality

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 14:31:56 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8061

        Title:      Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) Data-Plane 
                    Confidentiality 
        Author:     D. Farinacci, B. Weis
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 39345
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lisp-crypto-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8061

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8061

This document describes a mechanism for encrypting traffic
encapsulated using the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP).  The
design describes how key exchange is achieved using existing LISP
control-plane mechanisms as well as how to secure the LISP data plane
from third-party surveillance attacks.

This document is a product of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org