Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8081 on The "font" Top-Level Media Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 17:17:13 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8081

        Title:      The "font" Top-Level Media Type 
        Author:     C. Lilley
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 37428
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8081

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8081

This memo serves to register and document the "font" top-level media
type, under which subtypes for representation formats for fonts may
be registered.  This document also serves as a registration
application for a set of intended subtypes, which are representative
of some existing subtypes already in use, and currently registered
under the "application" tree by their separate registrations.

This document is a product of the Font Top Level Media Type Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org