Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8093 on Deprecation of BGP Path Attribute Values 30, 31, 129, 241, 242, and 243

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:24:05 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8093

        Title:      Deprecation of BGP Path Attribute 
                    Values 30, 31, 129, 241, 242, and 243 
        Author:     J. Snijders
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 5494
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8093

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8093

This document requests IANA to mark BGP path attribute values 30, 31,
129, 241, 242, and 243 as "Deprecated".

This document is a product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org