Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8121 on Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP: Cryptographic Algorithms Based on the Key Agreement Mechanism 3 (KAM3)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:12:29 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8121

        Title:      Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP: 
                    Cryptographic Algorithms Based on the Key 
                    Agreement Mechanism 3 (KAM3) 
        Author:     Y. Oiwa, H. Watanabe,
                    H. Takagi, K. Maeda,
                    T. Hayashi, Y. Ioku
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 31974
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8121

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8121

This document specifies cryptographic algorithms for use with the
Mutual user authentication method for the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
(HTTP).

This document is a product of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org