Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8135 on Complex Addressing in IPv6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 14:40:09 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8135

        Title:      Complex Addressing in IPv6 
        Author:     M. Danielson, M. Nilsson
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       April 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 34649
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-danielson-complexaddress-latest-00.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8135

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8135

The 128-bit length of IPv6 addresses (RFC 4291) allows for new and
innovative address schemes that can adapt to the challenges of
today's complex network world.  It also allows for new and improved
security measures and supports advanced cloud computing challenges.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org