Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8136 on Additional Transition Functionality for IPv6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 14:40:29 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8136

        Title:      Additional Transition Functionality for IPv6 
        Author:     B. Carpenter, 
                    R. Hinden
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       April 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13430
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-carpenter-addtransfunc-00.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8136

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8136

This document proposes an additional mechanism intended to both
facilitate transition from IPv4 to IPv6 and improve the latter's
security and privacy.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org