Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8140 on The Arte of ASCII: Or, An True and Accurate Representation of an Menagerie of Thynges Fabulous and Wonderful in Ye Forme of Character

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 14:40:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8140

        Title:      The Arte of ASCII: Or, 
                    An True and Accurate Representation of 
                    an Menagerie of Thynges Fabulous and 
                    Wonderful in Ye Forme of Character 
        Author:     A. Farrel
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       April 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 30382
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-farrel-ascii-art-00.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8140

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8140

Ever since Gutenberg discovered and patented ASCII and the
corresponding "Courier New" font with its now-famous "ten" point
size, artisans and artificers have striven to represent their views
of the world in print.

Similarly, starting from Darwin's discovery of the hippogriff and his
subsequent registration of the creature as an International Trade
Mark, men (and some women) have struggled to catalog the fabulous
variety that is called "nature".

This document supplies a number of representations of all manner of
things (both elemental and hypothetical) supplied by some of our best
collectors of curios and delivered in a manner that may well be
reused by the cunning document author.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org