Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8176 on Authentication Method Reference Values

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:58:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8176

        Title:      Authentication Method Reference Values 
        Author:     M. Jones, 
                    P. Hunt,
                    A. Nadalin
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 30765
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8176

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8176

The "amr" (Authentication Methods References) claim is defined and
registered in the IANA "JSON Web Token Claims" registry, but no
standard Authentication Method Reference values are currently
defined.  This specification establishes a registry for
Authentication Method Reference values and defines an initial set of
Authentication Method Reference values.

This document is a product of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org