Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8188 on Encrypted Content-Encoding for HTTP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:59:49 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8188

        Title:      Encrypted Content-Encoding for HTTP 
        Author:     M. Thomson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2017 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 33404
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8188

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8188

This memo introduces a content coding for HTTP that allows message
payloads to be encrypted.

This document is a product of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org