Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8192 on Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF): Problem Statement and Use Cases

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 19:19:47 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8192

        Title:      Interface to Network Security Functions 
                    (I2NSF): Problem Statement and Use Cases 
        Author:     S. Hares, D. Lopez,
                    M. Zarny, C. Jacquenet,
                    R. Kumar, J. Jeong
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Characters: 66651
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8192

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8192

This document sets out the problem statement for Interface to Network
Security Functions (I2NSF) and outlines some companion use cases.

This document is a product of the Interface to Network Security Functions Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org