Subject: [rfc-dist] STD 86, RFC 8200 on Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) Specification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 10:37:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        STD 86        
        RFC 8200

        Title:      Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) 
                    Specification 
        Author:     S. Deering, R. Hinden
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      42
        Characters: 93658
        Obsoletes:  RFC 2460
        See Also:   STD 86

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8200

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8200

This document specifies version 6 of the Internet Protocol (IPv6).
It obsoletes RFC 2460.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now an Internet Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org