Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8239 on Data Center Benchmarking Methodology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 15:17:14 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8239

        Title:      Data Center Benchmarking Methodology 
        Author:     L. Avramov,
                    J. Rapp
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 39066
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8239

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8239

The purpose of this informational document is to establish test and
evaluation methodology and measurement techniques for physical
network equipment in the data center.  RFC 8238 is a prerequisite for
this document, as it contains terminology that is considered
normative.  Many of these terms and methods may be applicable beyond
the scope of this document as the technologies originally applied in
the data center are deployed elsewhere.

This document is a product of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org