Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8234 on Updates to MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection in Automatic Protection Switching (APS) Mode

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 11:00:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8234

        Title:      Updates to MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) 
                    Linear Protection in Automatic Protection 
                    Switching (APS) Mode 
        Author:     J. Ryoo,
                    T. Cheung,
                    H. van Helvoort,
                    I. Busi,
                    G. Wen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 16898
        Updates:    RFC 7271

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8234

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8234

This document contains updates to MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
linear protection in Automatic Protection Switching (APS) mode
defined in RFC 7271.  The updates provide rules related to the
initialization of the Protection State Coordination (PSC) Control
Logic (in which the state machine resides) when operating in APS mode
and clarify the operation related to state transition table lookup.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org