Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8127 on Mobile Access Gateway Configuration Parameters Controlled by the Local Mobility Anchor

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:16:50 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8127

        Title:      Mobile Access Gateway Configuration Parameters 
                    Controlled by the Local Mobility Anchor 
        Author:     D. Patki, 
                    S. Gundavelli,
                    J. Lee,
                    Q. Fu,
                    L. Bertz
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 25152
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8127

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8127

This specification defines a new extension,
LMA-Controlled-MAG-Session-Params, to Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This option
can be used by the local mobility anchor (LMA) in a Proxy Mobile IPv6
domain for signaling a mobile access gateway (MAG) on enforcing
specific values for various configuration parameters such as
heartbeat and binding refresh parameters.

This document is a product of the Distributed Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org