Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8216 on HTTP Live Streaming

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8216

        Title:      HTTP Live Streaming 
        Author:     R. Pantos, Ed.,
                    W. May
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       August 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      60
        Characters: 127281
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-23.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8216

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8216

This document describes a protocol for transferring unbounded streams
of multimedia data.  It specifies the data format of the files and
the actions to be taken by the server (sender) and the clients
(receivers) of the streams.  It describes version 7 of this protocol.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org