Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8193 on Information Model for Large-Scale Measurement Platforms (LMAPs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 17:03:44 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8193

        Title:      Information Model for Large-Scale Measurement 
                    Platforms (LMAPs) 
        Author:     T. Burbridge, P. Eardley,
                    M. Bagnulo, J. Schoenwaelder
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 124022
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8193

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8193

This Information Model applies to the Measurement Agent within an
LMAP framework.  As such, it outlines the information that is
configured or preconfigured on the Measurement Agent or exists in
communications with a Controller or Collector within an LMAP
framework.  The purpose of such an Information Model is to provide a
protocol- and device-independent view of the Measurement Agent that
can be implemented via one or more Control and Report Protocols.

This document is a product of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org