Subject: [Rfced-future] What counts as "community consensus"? (ISSUE #67)

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 11:27:40 -0600

The draft current says:

  Once consensus is established in the RSWG, the chairs shall issue a
  community call for comments. Should substantial comments be received,
  the RSWG will again consider those comments and make revisions as they
  see fit. At this same time, the RSAB will consider the proposal.

However, it's not clear what the "community" is here. To which venues
would the RSWG chairs send their call for comments?

Peter

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 08:38:44 +1200

I thought Mark's text answered this:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/rfced-future/FStOazJ_iACtrXg0F6GHnK0ZksI/

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 15:14:50 -0600

Thanks for the pointer, I had missed that.