Subject: [Roll] IETF-72 Important Meeting Dates

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:00:02 -0400

72nd IETF Meeting
July 27-August 1, 2008
Important Meeting Dates
April 7 - IETF Online Registration is now open.
April 28, Monday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins.
May 26, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group meetings
and for preliminary BOF proposals to ADs at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
June 9, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to Area Directors to schedule BOFs
at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
June 16, Monday - Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve BOF requests at
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
June 20, Friday - Preliminary agenda published for comment.
June 30, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial document (Version
-00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)
July 2, Wednesday - Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working Group and
BOF meetings 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)
July 7, Monday - Final agenda to be published.
July 7, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool.
July 14, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
July 16, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT (24:00
UTC/GMT).
July 18, Friday - Early-Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC/GMT)
July 21, Monday - Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT (24:00
UTC/GMT).
July 21, Monday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT (24:00
UTC/GMT)
July 25, Friday - Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 17:00
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)
July 27 - August 1 - 72nd IETF Meeting in Dublin, Ireland
August 29, Friday - Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00 PDT (24:00
UTC/GMT).
September 17, Wednesday - Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
**** Times are in US Eastern Time and UTC/GMT ****

**** Dates are subject to change ****
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll