Subject: Re: [Roll] Welcome to the "Roll" mailing list

From: "Zhu, Y. (Yetao)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:04:52 +0200

To post to this list!

Best,
Yetao

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: woensdag 16 april 2008 14:01
To: Zhu, Y. (Yetao)
Subject: Welcome to the "Roll" mailing list

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or
from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription
page at:

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/roll/yetao.zhu%40tno.nl

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes),
and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your ietf.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer.
This reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or
change your account options.  There is also a button on your options
page that will email your current password to you.
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll