Subject: [Roll] Version 01 of draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs posted

From: "Anders Brandt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:50:46 +0200

Gentlemen,
A new version of the home control draft has been published.

Changes from version 00:
* Removed MUST, SHOULD, etc. from use case sections
* Removed requirements statements that were stronger than needed
* Added section on health care
* Added section on alarm systems; merged with previous section on
networked smoke alarms
* Tried to get rid of the term "constrained" after objections from
routing gurus in Philadelphia
  More remains to be done on this task.
* Various editorial clarifications
* Added co-author Giorgio Porcu, Telecom Italia - welcome!

br. Anders Brandt

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 Title  : Home Automation Routing Requirement in Low Power and Lossy
Networks
 Author(s) : A. Brandt
 Filename : draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-01.txt
 Pages  : 14
 Date  : 2008-5-13
 
This document presents home control and automation application
   specific requirements for ROuting in Low power and Lossy networks
   (ROLL). In a modern home, a high number of wireless devices are used
   for a wide set of purposes. Examples include lighting control,
   heating control, sensors, leak detectors, healthcare systems and
   advanced remote controls. Because such devices only cover a limited
radio range, multi-hop routing is often required. The aim of this
   document is to specify the routing requirements for networks
   comprising such constrained devices in a home network environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-
01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll