Subject: [Roll] New ROLL WG

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:33:13 +0200

Dear WG,

Considering the good support, draft-levis-roll-protocols-survey is adopted
as a ROLL WG document. Authors, please resubmit as
draft-ietf-roll-protocols-survey-00.txt with no change other than the name
and date.

Thanks.

JP.
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: Philip Levis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:55:09 -0700

On Aug 14, 2008, at 8:33 AM, JP Vasseur wrote:

> Dear WG,
>
> Considering the good support, draft-levis-roll-protocols-survey is  
> adopted as a ROLL WG document. Authors, please resubmit as draft- 
> ietf-roll-protocols-survey-00.txt with no change other than the  
> name and date.

OK, will do tomorrow.

Phil