Subject: [Roll] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-01

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:24:53 -0500

I have uploaded a new version of the ROLL Building Requirements including 
significant comments from JP, David Culler and Pieter de Mil.  Thanks to 
all reviewers for their comments.

Regards,

Jerry

----- Forwarded by Jerald P Martocci/CORP/Johnson_Controls on 10/14/2008 
09:23 AM -----

IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> 
10/14/2008 09:04 AM

To
[email-masked]
cc
[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
Subject
New Version Notification for draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-01

A new version of I-D, draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-01.txt has 
been successfuly submitted by Jerry Martocci and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:                 draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs
Revision:                 01
Title:                            Building Automation Routing Requirements 
in Low Power and Lossy Networks
Creation_date:            2008-10-14
WG ID:                            Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 26

Abstract:
The Routing Over Low power and Lossy network (ROLL) Working Group has 
been chartered to work on routing solutions for Low Power and Lossy 
networks (LLN) in various markets: Industrial, Commercial (Building), 

 Home and Urban. Pursuant to this effort, this document defines the 
routing requirements for building automation.

Requirements Language 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll