Subject: [Roll] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Building Automation Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)	: J. Martocci, N. Riou, P. De Mil
	Filename	: draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
The Routing Over Low power and Lossy network (ROLL) Working Group has 
   been chartered to work on routing solutions for Low Power and Lossy 
   networks (LLN) in various markets: Industrial, Commercial (Building),
   Home and Urban. Pursuant to this effort, this document defines the 
   routing requirements for building automation. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll