Subject: [Roll] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-04

From: "Anders Brandt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:09:46 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-04.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Anders Brandt and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Home Automation Routing Requirements in Low Power and
Lossy Networks
Creation_date:	 2008-10-24
WG ID:		 roll
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
This document presents home control and automation application specific
requirements for Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks (ROLL). In a
modern home, a high number of wireless devices are used for a wide set
of purposes. Examples include actuators (relay, light dimmer, heating
valve), sensors (wall switch, water leak, blood pressure) and advanced
controllers. 
Because such devices only cover a limited radio range, routing is often
required. The aim of this document is to specify the routing
requirements for networks comprising such constrained devices in a home
control and automation environment.  

Requirements Language 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL 
NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" 
in this document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 
[RFC2119].

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll