Subject: [Roll] New ROLL WG Milestone "Done"

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:33:04 +0100

Jul 2008	 	Submit Routing requirements for Industrial applications to  
the IESG to be considered as an Informational RFC.
Done	 	Submit Routing requirements for Connected Home networks  
applications to the IESG to be considered as an Informational RFC.
Jul 2008	 	Submit Routing requirements for Building applications to  
the IESG to be considered as an Informational RFC.
Done	 	Submit Routing requirements for Urban networks applications to  
the IESG to be considered as an Informational RFC.
Nov 2008	 	Submit Routing metrics for LLNs document to the IESG to be  
considered as a Proposed Standard.
Feb 2009	 	Submit Protocol Survey to the IESG to be considered as an  
Informational RFC.
Apr 2009	 	Submit Security Framework to the IESG to be considered as  
an Informational RFC
May 2009	 	Submit the Routing for LLNs Architecture document to the  
IESG as an Informational RFC.
Jun 2009	 	Recharter or close.

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll