Subject: [Roll] Last Call: draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs (Urban WSNs Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:50:49 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Over Low power and Lossy
 
networks WG (roll) to consider the following document:

- 'Urban WSNs Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks '
   <draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-11-25. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17207&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll