Subject: [Roll] ROLL Updated Milestones

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:09:51 +0100

Goals and Milestones:

Jul 2008          Submit Routing requirements for Industrial applications to
the IESG to be considered as an Informational RFC.
Jul 2008          Submit Routing requirements for Connected Home networks
applications to the IESG to be considered as an Informational RFC.
Jul 2008          Submit Routing requirements for Building applications to
the IESG to be considered as an Informational RFC.
Done          Submit Routing requirements for Urban networks applications to
the IESG to be considered as an Informational RFC.
Nov 2008          Submit Routing metrics for LLNs document to the IESG to be
considered as a Proposed Standard.
Feb 2009          Submit Protocol Survey to the IESG to be considered as an
Informational RFC.
Apr 2009          Submit Security Framework to the IESG to be considered as
an Informational RFC
May 2009          Submit the Routing for LLNs Architecture document to the
IESG as an Informational RFC.
Jun 2009          Recharter or close.
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll