Subject: [Roll] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-01]

From: Tzeta Tsao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:54:10 -0400

WG,

We have posted draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-01, which should be
available from the repository shortly.

The one major change is the addition of Section 6.5 for design guideline 
purposes, while some words were added to the beginning of Section 6 for 
context.There is a minor change at the end of Section 3.1 to address the 
  concern raised in IETF75 about the discussion of physical security. 
Another minor change is at the beginning of Section 3.3 to update cited 
drafts.

We appreciate your input and please comment to the list.

Thanks,
Tzeta

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-01
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:43:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new version of I-D, draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-01.txt has been successfuly submitted by Tzeta Tsao and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-tsao-roll-security-framework
Revision:	 01
Title:		 A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks
Creation_date:	 2009-09-20
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 34

Abstract:
This document presents a security framework for routing over low
power and lossy networks.  The development of the framework builds
upon previous work on routing security and adapts the security
assessments to the issues and constraints specific to low power and
lossy networks.  A systematic approach is used in defining and
assessing the security threats and identifying applicable
countermeasures.  These assessments provide the basis of the security
recommendations for incorporation into low power, lossy network
routing protocols.

The IETF Secretariat.