Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-02

From: Joydeep Tripathi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:13:21 -0500

Dear WG,

We have just posted draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-02 with
performance evaluation of RPL for several metrics of interest (please
see PDF file with plots), this time Local Repair mechanism (poisoning
the sub-DAG) added. We also shown a sample link PDR variation over
time from the gathered trace. We would love feedback/suggestions from
the WG. Are there other metrics you would like to see?

Regards,

Joydeep.

P.S. I already posted this twice , but for some reason it did not get
through the mailing list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joydeep Tripathi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-02
To: ROLL WG <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jaudelice de Oliveira <[email-masked]>, JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>

Dear WG,

We have just posted draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-02 with
performance evaluation of RPL for several metrics of interest (please
see PDF file with plots), this time Local Repair mechanism (poisoning
the sub-DAG) added. We also shown a sample link PDR variation over
time from the gathered trace. We would love feedback/suggestions from
the WG. Are there other metrics you would like to see?

Regards,

Joydeep.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joydeep Tripathi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-02
To: [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 19:02:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-02

A new version of I-D, draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-02.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Joydeep Tripathi and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation
Revision:        02
Title:           Performance Evaluation of Routing Protocol for Low
Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
Creation_date:   2009-12-31
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
This document presents a performance evaluation of the Routing
Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks (RPL).  Detailed
simulations are carried out to produce several routing performance
metrics using a set of real-life scenarios.

Status of this Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
other groups may also distribute working documents as Internet-
Drafts.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This Internet-Draft will expire on July 4, 2010.

Copyright Notice

Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
document authors.  All rights reserved.

This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
(http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
publication of this document.  Please review these documents
carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
to this document.  Code Components extracted from this document must
include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
described in the BSD License.

The IETF Secretariat.