Subject: [Roll] Provisional Agenda

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:31:04 +0100

Here is the provisional agenda for the ROLL WG Meeting - IETF-77 -  
Note that the final agenda will be available Feb 26:

MONDAY, March 22, 2010

1740-1940  Afternoon Session III
California A    	APP 	alto        	Application-Layer Traffic  
Optimization WG
Huntington      	APP 	eai         	Email Address Internationalization WG
California D    	INT 	csi         	Cga & Send maIntenance WG
Redondo         	IRTF	HIPRG       	Host Identity Protocol
Palos Verdes    	OPS 	netconf     	Network Configuration WG
California C    	RAI 	codec       	Internet Wideband Audio Codec WG
Manhattan       	RTG 	forces      	Forwarding and Control Element  
Separation WG
California B    	RTG 	roll        	Routing Over Low power and Lossy  
networks WG
We will soon start working on the agenda.

Thanks.

JP.