Subject: Re: [Roll] * closing * Re: IPSO Interop event - Feed-back welcome

From: Robert Cragie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:39:13 +0000

These events are not a secret as such nor are the alliances'
intentions with respect to IETF standards (e.g. see
http://zigbee.org/imwp/idms/popups/pop_download.asp?contentID=15754 -
please note the release date of April 27 2009). Alliances don't tend
to actively post to public reflectors like IETF as it may be construed
as trying to solicit business, which is always frowned upon.
 '
 Robert

	Robert Cragie (Pacific Gas indeed it is likely to
 Robert> be disruptive for the alliance members moving towards
 Robert> conformance, even in these early stages.

Yes, and entirely appropriate that the list be told about such events
and organizations in sufficient time that we can join the appropriate
organizations, and make plans to show up at the right places at the
right places.

This is what I am complaining about.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.gridmerge.com/