Subject: [Roll] [roll] #31: Update of manageability section

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:11:03 -0000

#31: Update of manageability section
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |       Owner:  jpv@…        
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new          
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:               
Component:  rpl                 |     Version:               
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:               
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Phoebus> Umm, are you sure it's a good idea to punt on this issue?
 Limited memory and interoperability has been stressed so much on this
 mailing list.  I would hate to be the poor guy trying to debug a network
 where the devices came from different vendors and each had a different
 table eviction policy.  Are you going to at least specify some sort of a
 standard error message to send back to the root in this situation?

 JP> The answer to this question is "yes", this will go in the
 manageability section of the I-D (I'll open a ticket for this), good
 point.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/31>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>