Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #17: Path Digest

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:16:55 -0000

#17: Path Digest
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  pthubert@…        
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 This ticket is obsoleted by #26
                - www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/roll/current/msg03449.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/17#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>