Subject: [Roll] FW: New Version Notification for draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-00

From: "Anders Brandt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:08:40 +0200

Gentlemen,

An applicability statement "The use of RPL in Building and Home
Environments" has been submitted to the I-D database.
It will form the basis for the P2P and route repair discussion in RPL.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-hom
e-building/

Cheers,
  Anders

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 09:11
To: Anders Brandt
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-00 

A new version of I-D,
draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Anders Brandt and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Applicability Statement: The use of RPL in Building and
Home Environments
Creation_date:	 2010-04-06
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 6

Abstract:
The purpose of this document is to to provide guidance in the use of RPL
to provide the features required in building or home environments, two
application spaces which share a substantial number of requirements.
Note that this document refers to a specific revision of the RPL draft,
and thus, a new revision of the RPL draft will likely necessitate a new
revision of this document.

The IETF Secretariat.