Subject: [Roll] feedback on etxof

From: Omprakash Gnawali <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:16:58 -0700

Thanks to the WG for the discussion and feedback on
draft-gnawali-roll-etxof-00. Here is a link to the draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gnawali-roll-etxof-00

We had discussions about the feasibility of computing bidirectional
ETX when there are a large number of nodes. It turns out, it can be
done.

There was also the suggestion to convert some constants to parameters.
I plan to describe MAX_ETX_LINK_CONST, MAX_ETX_PATH_CONST, and
PARENT_SWITCH_ETX_THRESHOLD as parameters.

One question - should we specify the default values of these parameters?

Any other feedback on the draft?

I would like to incorporate your suggestions when I update the draft.

Thanks.

- om_p

---

From: Yoav Ben-Yehezkel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:05:25 +0300

Small typo - "draft-gnawali-roll-etxof-00" should appear in the header
instead of: "Abbreviated Title"

Regards,
Yoav

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Omprakash Gnawali
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:17 AM
To: ROLL WG
Subject: [Roll] feedback on etxof

Thanks.

- om_p
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll