Subject: [Roll] Agenda

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 08:27:17 +0200

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda for the ROL virtual WG meeting that will  
take place on June 16 at 8:00 PDT (as a reminder, please find attach  
the bridge number).

If you plan to attend.

Here is the agenda:

Agenda/admin (Chairs - 5mn) [5]

1) WG Status (Chairs - 5 mn) [10]

2) RPL: Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy networks (TBC - 45  
mn) [55]
draft-ietf-roll-rpl

3) Mechanisms to Support Point-to-Point Routing in Low Power and Lossy  
Networks
(TBC - 45mn ) [90] draft-dt-roll-p2p-rpl

4) The ETX Objective Function for RPL (Omprakash- 5mn) [95]
draft-gnawali-roll-etxof

5) Discussion on decoupling OF/metric (to be confirmed)

Bridge Details

Topic: Roll Virtual WG Meeting
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 208 016 618
Password: roll18

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting online(Now from iPhones and other Smartphones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=140856737&UID=484302782&PW=NYTUxNTcxNWNh
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: roll18
4. Click "Join".
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions  
that appear on your screen.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the  
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:208 016 618

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

CCP:+14085256800x208016618#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows  
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during  
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically  
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do  
not join the session.

Thanks.

JP.