Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #27: DAO ACK ?

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:09:33 -0000

#27: DAO ACK ?
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  pthubert@…        
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
 Date: May 13, 2010 6:49:22 PM CEDT
 To: <[email-masked]>
 Subject: Re: [Roll] closing on #27: DAO ACK ?

 Thanks you all

 This poll only got positive answers. I asked the authors and got no
 negative either.
 Let's include a DAO Ack in 08 then. Hopefully that's very soon.

 Pascal

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/27#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>