Subject: [Roll] Virtual ROLL Working Group - June 16

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 22:19:55 +0200

Dear WG,

We would like to announce a Virtual ROLL Working Group meeting  
(conference call) on June 16 at 8:00am PDT = 11:00am ET = 5:00pm CET =  
2:00am Japan time for 2 hours. This will help us continue our  
progress. The details of the bridge will be provided shortly.

If you would like to request a slot, please send a request to the  
chairs before May 28. The agenda will be published on May 31.

Looking forwarding to your participation.

JP and David.

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:47:54 +0200

Dear all,

Please find the bridge details below:

Topic: Roll Virtual WG Meeting
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 208 016 618
Password: roll18

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting online(Now from iPhones and other Smartphones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=140856737&UID=484302782&PW=NYTUxNTcxNWNh
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: roll18
4. Click "Join".
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions  
that appear on your screen.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the  
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:208 016 618

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

CCP:+14085256800x208016618#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows  
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during  
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically  
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do  
not join the session.

Thanks.

JP and David.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
> Date: May 21, 2010 10:19:55 PM CEDT
> To: ROLL WG <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> Cc: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Roll] Virtual ROLL Working Group - June 16
>
> Dear WG,
>
> (conference call) on June 16 at 8:00am PDT = 11:00am ET = 5:00pm CET  
> = 2:00am Japan time for 2 hours. This will help us continue our  
> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:00:14 +0200

Just a gentle reminder to let you know that should you want a slot for  
the Virtual ROLL WG meeting on June 16, please send your request by  
May 28.
Thanks.

JP.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:17:06 +0200

Hi JP,

Thanks for the reminder.
I think the group should have a slot to discuss the combination of metrics people in the audience anticipate to use for their LLNs, so that we can make informed decisions in the "OF vs DIO" metrics discussion (mail thread "Kick metrics out of Objective Functions?").
I do not necessarily need to "own" that slot as long as it's there.
Given it's an interim meeting, I take it that no I-D is required to get a slot?
I volunteer to try again to gather the audience opinion before the meeting so we have a basis for discussion.
Best,

Dominique

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de JP Vasseur
Envoyé : mercredi 26 mai 2010 12:00
À : ROLL WG
Objet : Re: [Roll] Virtual ROLL Working Group - June 16

Just a gentle reminder to let you know that should you want a slot for the Virtual ROLL WG meeting on June 16, please send your request by May 28.
Thanks.

JP.

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:05:26 -0400

>>>>> "JP" == dominique barthel <[email-masked]> writes:
    JP> Just a gentle reminder to let you know that should you want a
    JP> slot for the Virtual ROLL WG meeting on June 16, please send
    JP> your request by May 28. 
    JP> Thanks.

JP, I do not believe that PIO/RIO in DIO vs ND-over-blackboard issue has
been fully put to bed.  I would like specifically to hear from a 6lowpan
person, and perhaps from Eric Nordmark about this.

I'm asking for time from a person with a view different from mine,
because I already understand my viewpoint, and it is their point of view
I want to understand.

-- 
]       He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life!           |  firewalls  [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |net architect[
] [email-masked] http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
   Kyoto Plus: watch the video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzx1ycLXQSE>
	               then sign the petition.