Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #28: Remove the Trickle Section from RPL specification

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 06:01:31 -0000

#28: Remove the Trickle Section from RPL specification
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Trickle is now a separate document listed as a reference in the RPL ID:

  [I-D.ietf-roll-trickle]
               Levis, P., Clausen, T., Hui, J., and J. Ko, "The Trickle
               Algorithm", draft-ietf-roll-trickle-01 (work in progress),
               April 2010.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/28#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>