Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #47: Target and OCP sub-options share code 5 / 8-bit OCP in DIO?

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 06:51:10 -0000

#47: Target and OCP sub-options share code 5 / 8-bit OCP in DIO?
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Solved: the OCP option has been moved to the RPL specification:

 5.7.6.  DODAG Configuration

    The DODAG Configuration option may be present in DIO messages, and
    its format is as follows:

         0                   1                   2                   3
         0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
        +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
        |   Type = 4    | Option Length | Resrvd|A| PCS | DIOIntDoubl.  |
        +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
        |  DIOIntMin.   |   DIORedun.   |        MaxRankIncrease        |
        +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
        |      MinHopRankIncrease       |              OCP              |
        +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

             Figure 19: Format of the DODAG Configuration Option

 See also:

 17.5.  Objective Code Point (OCP) Registry

    IANA is requested to create a registry to manage the codespace of the
    Objective Code Point (OCP) field.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/47#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>