Subject: [Roll] Reminder - Virtual Blue Sheet

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:19:56 +0200

As a quick reminder, please send me a short email with
name, email address
if you attended the Virtual WG meeting yesterday. I just received  
about 10, there were about 40 people on the bridge.
Minutes will be sent out shortly.

Many Thanks.

JP.

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:36:46 +0200

JP - I attended remotely, but I hesitate before sending my data :

   Alexandru Petrescu
   [email-masked]

because I am not sure whether IETF needs this blue sheet - what is this
sheet used for?

I know for IETF real meetings (not interim, not virtual) blue sheets are
used - among other things - as indicators of planning the room size for
next meeting, which is good.

But here - is this virtual blue sheet specified by some RFC?  Is IETF
requesting it?

If it is for webex statistics then I guess webex already has the
attendance list somewhere in its history, or organizer could screen save 
in a file.

Thanks,

Alex

Le 18/06/2010 19:19, JP Vasseur a écrit :
> As a quick reminder, please send me a short email with name, email
> address if you attended the Virtual WG meeting yesterday. I just
> received about 10, there were about 40 people on the bridge. Minutes
> will be sent out shortly.
>
> Many Thanks.
>
> JP. _______________________________________________ Roll mailing list
> [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 19:39:48 +0100

Alex

http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html

"All such meetings, calls, or sessions must be open to all who wish to take 
part. Detailed minutes are required to be taken and submitted to the IETF 
Secretariat for inclusion in the next IETF meeting proceedings. A list of 
attendees must also be submitted. The minutes, including a list of 
attendees, must be sent to [email-masked] within 10 days after the 
meeting, conference call or jabber session concludes."

Ciao,
Adrian

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Alexandru Petrescu" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Roll] Reminder - Virtual Blue Sheet

   Alexandru Petrescu

Thanks,

Alex

> [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 22:46:22 +0200

Le 20/06/2010 20:39, Adrian Farrel a écrit :
> "All such meetings, calls, or sessions must be open to all who wish to
> take part. Detailed minutes are required to be taken and submitted to
> the IETF Secretariat for inclusion in the next IETF meeting proceedings.
> A list of attendees must also be submitted. The minutes, including a
> list of attendees, must be sent to [email-masked] within 10 days
> after the meeting, conference call or jabber session concludes."

Thanks for the explanation - so this was an interim meeting.

Alex

>
> Ciao,
> Adrian
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexandru Petrescu"
> <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:05:52 +0100

Hi again,

> Thanks for the explanation - so this was an interim meeting.

I believe it was announced as such by the IETF Secretariat..

Cheers,
Adrian

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 22:29:11 +0200

Le 21/06/2010 22:05, Adrian Farrel a écrit :
>>> "All such meetings, calls, or sessions must be open to all who
>>> wish to take part. Detailed minutes are required to be taken and
>>> submitted to the IETF Secretariat for inclusion in the next IETF
>>> meeting proceedings. A list of attendees must also be submitted.
>>> The minutes, including a list of attendees, must be sent to
>>> [email-masked] within 10 days after the meeting,
>>> conference call or jabber session concludes."
>>

Right, on the IETF announce list exclusively.  It would have been
convenient to Cc the WG list too, as the other WGs' interim meetings were.

Alex

> Cheers, Adrian

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:03:57 +0200

> I believe it was announced as such by the IETF Secretariat..

I believe we should ask the IETF Secretariat to Cc the interim announce
on the WG list as well, next time :-) I think it could be a good idea
because RoLL people keep more track of the WG list than of the IETF
Announce list.

There may be reasons to not do so (don't announce interim meetings on
the WG list); if so then an explanation would be welcome.

Of course, IMHO, if I am not asking too much,

Alex

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:07:34 +0200

Note that I sent several emails on this list to announce it.