Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #25: RPL satisfying the MUST requirements

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 07:41:02 -0000

#25: RPL satisfying the MUST requirements
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  jpv@…        
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed       
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:               
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:               
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed        
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 A new version of the document will be posted coming with revision -10 of
 RPL.
 This ticket can be closed, MUST requirements are being tracked.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/25#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>