Subject: [Roll] [roll] #42: adding the SLLA and MTU options in the RPL spec ?

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 20:51:59 -0000

#42: adding the SLLA and MTU options in the RPL spec ?
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |       Owner:  pthubert@…        
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  rpl                 |     Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Question from Pascal to the WG:

 The last question in my mind is whether we should also include the SLLA
 and MTU options. Make sense to me and got positive answers on the ML.

 JP> That would makes sense. All, please let us know if you disagree by end
 of the week since we would like to close on this item for
 the revision 09 that we would like to post before the Virtual WG meeting.

 Thanks.

 JP.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/42>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:06:50 -0000

#42: adding the SLLA and MTU options in the RPL spec ?
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  pthubert@…        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Decision was taken to defer that discussion. IMPORTANT discussion to have,
 just deferred (not required in the core specification).

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/42#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>