Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #24: Discussion P2P

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:45:45 -0000

#24: Discussion  P2P
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…                  |        Owner:  pal@…              
     Type:  task                   |       Status:  closed             
 Priority:  major                  |    Milestone:                     
Component:  rpl                    |      Version:                     
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed              
 Keywords:                         |  
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 It has been decided to have a separate document for a solution to the
 problems detailed above. Thus this ticket is closed but of course the
 topic is still under active discussion on the mailing list. It is just not
 a ticket that belong to the RPL core specification.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/24#comment:3>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>