Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #21: RPL control Bits in flow Label

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:46:26 -0000

#21: RPL control Bits in flow Label
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  jpv@…        
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed       
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:               
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:               
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed        
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The work has been moved to the 6man Working Group (under the charter of
 the 6man WG) and referenced in the RPL document as
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hui-6man-rpl-option

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>