Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #32: Asymetric Link

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:05:35 -0000

#32: Asymetric Link
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  richard.kelsey@…        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed                  
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                          
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                          
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed                   
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 no real express of interest at this time from the WG

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/32#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>