Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #40: Appendix A can be removed

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 06:42:35 -0000

#40: Appendix A can be removed
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl                 |      Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Appendix has been removed

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/40#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>