Subject: [Roll] Side note: looking for reviewers of draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-00.txt

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:38:11 +0200

Hello RoLLers,

Within RoLL WG discussion some times people mentioned the use of RPL in
vehicular environments - this draft too.

I am looking for reviewers of  draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-00.txt.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-00
"Router Advertisements for Routing between Moving Networks"

This draft is mainly intended as INFORMATIONAL or EXPERIMENTAL.

It describes the use of extended Routing Advertisements to exchange
Mobile Network Prefixes
between Mobile Routers, on their egress interfaces, for vehicular
settings.  It sets paths between
LFNs accordingly.

The draft was discussed shortly in MEXT WG (it's about NEMO moving
networks) but also a little bit
in AUTOCONF.

Interested to reviez?  I listen (privately or on the list).

Thanks,

Alex