Subject: [Roll] Nit: Candidate list or candidate neighbor set?

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 00:57:35 +0200

"Candidate list" appears only once whereas "candidate neighbor set"
appears multiple times, they seem to mean the same thing - is this a
nit?  Should "candidate list" be "candidate neighbor set" actually?

> If a link or a node does not satisfy a required constraint, it is
> 'pruned' from the candidate list, thus leading to a constrained
> shortest path.

[...]

> First, the candidate neighbor set is a subset of the nodes that can
> be reached via link- local multicast.

Alex

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:15:51 +0200

> nit?  Should "candidate list" be "candidate neighbor set" actually?

Yes. This will be fixed. Thanks.

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll