Subject: [Roll] [roll] #65: Move some references as normative

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:08:40 -0000

#65: Move some references as normative
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…            |       Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl              |     Version:                 
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |    Keywords:                 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 The following references should normative (in rev-11):

 [I-D.ietf-6man-rpl-option]
               Hui, J. and J. Vasseur, "RPL Option for Carrying RPL
               Information in Data-Plane Datagrams",
               draft-hui-6man-rpl-option-01 (work in progress),
               June 2010.

 [I-D.ietf-6man-rpl-routing-header]
               Hui, J., Vasseur, J., and D. Culler, "An IPv6 Routing
               Header for Source Routes with RPL",
               draft-hui-6man-rpl-routing-header-02 (work in progress),
               June 2010.

 [I-D.ietf-roll-trickle]
               Levis, P., Clausen, T., Hui, J., and J. Ko, "The Trickle
               Algorithm", draft-ietf-roll-trickle-01 (work in progress),
               April 2010.

 [I-D.ietf-roll-routing-metrics]
               Vasseur, J., Kim, M., Networks, D., and H. Chong, "Routing
               Metrics used for Path Calculation in Low Power and Lossy
               Networks", draft-ietf-roll-routing-metrics-07 (work in
               progress), June 2010.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/65>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: Yoav Ben-Yehezkel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:12:02 +0300

Also note that some of the draft versions have changed (for example,
trickle).
Yoav

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of roll
issue tracker
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:09 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Roll] [roll] #65: Move some references as normative

 [I-D.ietf-roll-trickle]

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:17:35 +0200

> Also note that some of the draft versions have changed (for example,

Yes but this will be automatically updated when generating -11.

Cheers.

JP.

> ----------------------------- 
> +----------------------------------------------
> ----------------------------- 
> +----------------------------------------------

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 05:25:35 -0000

#65: Move some references as normative
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…            |        Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  minor            |    Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl              |      Version:                 
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 References will be made normative in revision 11 or RPL

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/65#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>