Subject: [Roll] [roll] #70: Comments during RPL LC

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:19:42 -0000

#70: Comments during RPL LC
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…            |       Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  task             |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl              |     Version:                 
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |    Keywords:                 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Email from JP on July 15:

 Hi,

 Being a co-author, I tried to make another pass while reading it as a
 first time reader, with more comments/suggestions. There is a combination
 of (1) minor editorial changes, (2) required changes, ...

 ** No major issue **

 SEE FILE ATTACHED

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/70>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:48:35 -0000

#70: List of detailed comments during RPL LC

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/70#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:32:30 -0000

#70: List of detailed comments during RPL LC
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…            |        Owner:  wintert@…      
     Type:  task             |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  major            |    Milestone:                 
Component:  rpl              |      Version:                 
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Considering the number of comments, it is hard to provide all Diffs (one
 by one)
 and add them to the ticket #70. But all comments have been addressed in
 the rev-11.
 Thus ticket #70 can be closed.

 Thanks.

 JP.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/70#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>