Subject: [Roll] About the second session of today

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 00:19:13 +0200

Just a note to say that I was feeling a little bit bad to sit there in
Auditorium II and wait for the second session to start, and nothing
started.

Worse - I was not the only one waiting...

Was this 2nd session cancellation announced somehow somewhere?

(I checked agenda and jabber log, I can' seem to find an announcement,
or I may have missed them..)

Alex

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:08:36 +0200

sincere apologies if it was not clear that the ROLL meeting was over
after the first 2h slot.
I went through the full agenda (presented when we opened the meeting,
item by item and then concluded by "meeting closed see you in Beijin".

See you, and have all a safe trip back.

JP and David.

On Jul 30, 2010, at 12:19 AM, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll