Subject: [Roll] [roll] #69: milliseconds in time-based counters

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:33:45 -0000

#69: milliseconds in time-based counters
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…            |       Owner:  pal@…              
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new                
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:                     
Component:  rpl              |     Version:                     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |    Keywords:                     
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Question received on the ML: Are the milliseconds in time-based counters
 decimal milliseconds (1000Hz) or binary milliseconds (1024Hz)?

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/69>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:34:12 -0000

Type:  task             |      Status:  new                
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * type:  defect => task

> decimal milliseconds (1000Hz) or binary milliseconds (1024Hz)?

New description:

--

Comment:

 answer:

 Binary milliseconds. This is now clearly stated in the draft.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/69#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:49:28 -0000

#69: milliseconds in time-based counters
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…            |        Owner:  pal@…              
     Type:  task             |       Status:  closed             
 Priority:  major            |    Milestone:                     
Component:  rpl              |      Version:                     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Resolution:  fixed              
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 More precisely, it will be clearly stated in revision -11.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/69#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>