Subject: [Roll] I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-trickle-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Trickle Algorithm
	Author(s)       : P. Levis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-trickle-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-08-19

The Trickle algorithm allows nodes in a lossy shared medium (e.g.,
low power and lossy networks) to exchange information in a highly
robust, energy efficient, simple, and scalable manner.  Dynamically
adjusting transmission windows allows Trickle to spread new
information on the scale of link-layer transmission times while
sending only a few messages per hour when information does not
change.  A simple suppression mechanism and transmission point
selection allows Trickle's communication rate to scale
logarithmically with density.  This document describes the Trickle
algorithm and considerations in its use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-trickle-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:30:21 +0200

Dear all,

Thanks Phil for having incorporated all the comments raised during the  
WG Last Call.
The publication request has been sent to the IESG.

Thanks.

JP.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: August 19, 2010 9:45:02 PM CEDT
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-trickle-04.txt
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
>
Content-Type: text/plain<BR>Content-ID: &lt;[email-masked] 
&gt;<BR><BR>
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt