Subject: [Roll] [roll] #76: Trickle LC Standard Track

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:26:02 -0000

#76: Trickle LC Standard Track
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…            |       Owner:  pal@…              
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new                
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:                     
Component:  trickle          |     Version:                     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |    Keywords:                     
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Version -02 of draft-ietf-roll-trickle-02 suggested Information Track,
 thus leading to a downrefs in draft-ietf-roll-rpl (where this document is
 listed as a normative reference).

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/76>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:26:50 -0000

#76: Trickle LC Standard Track
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…            |        Owner:  pal@…              
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed             
 Priority:  major            |    Milestone:                     
Component:  trickle          |      Version:                     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Resolution:  fixed              
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 There is a WG consensus to move the document to standard track

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/76#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>