Subject: [Roll] Feedback on p2p

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:40:46 +0200

Dear ROLLers,

we solicit you for feedback on the p2p draft. Please review the document and
shoot any questions or comments you may have. Moreover, we are also
interested in knowing whether you have (or plan) an implementation.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl

In parallel, do take a look at the companion document providing a mechanism
that enables an RPL node to measure the quality of an existing route to/from
another RPL node. Any feedback on that too would be greatly appreciated!

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-goyal-roll-p2p-measurement

see you all soon in Beijing,

Emmanuel

---

From: Hamidreza Kermajani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 01:57:01 +0200

Hi Emmanuel,

Which node will operate as a temporary DAG's root? The origin node?

Best Regards,
Hamidreza.