Subject: [Roll] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-02

From: "Tsao, Tzeta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:03:08 -0500

WG,

We have posted draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-02, which should be
available from the repository shortly; the changes are more editorial in
nature hopefully to better address the comments we received.

Thanks,
Tzeta

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 9:57 AM
To: Tsao, Tzeta
Cc: Alexander, Roger; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-02 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-02.txt has been
successfully submitted by Tzeta Tsao and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-roll-security-framework
Revision:	 02
Title:		 A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and
Lossy Networks
Creation_date:	 2010-11-08
WG ID:		 roll
Number_of_pages: 44

Abstract:
This document presents a security framework for routing over low
power and lossy networks (LLN).  The development builds upon previous
work on routing security and adapts the assessments to the issues and
constraints specific to low power and lossy networks.  A systematic
approach is used in defining and evaluating the security threats and
identifying applicable countermeasures.  These assessments provide
the basis of the security recommendations for incorporation into low
power, lossy network routing protocols.  As an illustration, this
framework is applied to IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy
Networks (RPL).

The IETF Secretariat.