Subject: [Roll] any interest in a RPL adjancy MIB/YANG model

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 08:44:02 -0400

This reminded me:

[email-masked] wrote:
    >         Title : Definition of Managed Objects for IPv6 over Low-Power
    > Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs) Authors : Juergen

that I think it would be useful to have a standard way to get the list of
adjacencies from a route-over mesh.   I know that RedwireLLC produced a
really nice graphic from some custom instrumentation that they did, and
I've seen similar graphs from Cisco too.

I was thinking about this the other morning during my cycle to work, and
realized that the list of possible adjancies is perhaps the read-only version
of the 6top data model.  The PCE would need to know the list of all the
possible adjancies (not just the ones that RPL locally chose), and so that
there is significant overlap.

Am I missing something here?

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-