Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 08:36:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Security Threat Analysis for Routing Protocol for Low-power and lossy networks (RPL)
        Authors         : Tzeta Tsao
                          Roger K. Alexander
                          Mischa Dohler
                          Vanesa Daza
                          Angel Lozano
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-10.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2014-09-08

Abstract:
   This document presents a security threat analysis for the Routing
   Protocol for Low-power and lossy networks (RPL, ROLL).  The
   development builds upon previous work on routing security and adapts
   the assessments to the issues and constraints specific to low-power
   and lossy networks.  A systematic approach is used in defining and
   evaluating the security threats.  Applicable countermeasures are
   application specific and are addressed in relevant applicability
   statements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/