Subject: [Roll] Milestones changed for roll WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:59:52 -0700

Changed milestone "Initial Submission of a proposal with uses cases for RPI,
RH3 and IPv6-in-IPv6 encapsulation to the IESG", set due date to April 2018
from January 2017.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a reactive P2P route discovery
mechanism based on AODV-RPL protocol to the  IESG", set due date to July 2018
from November 2017.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a root initiated routing state in
RPL to the IESG", set due date to August 2018 from March 2017.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a proposal to augment DIS flags and
options to the IESG ", set due date to December 2018 from November 2017.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a proposal for Source-Route
Multicast for RPL to the IESG", set due date to January 2019 from July 2017.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a YANG model for MPL to the IESG",
set due date to March 2019 from March 2017.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a Forwarder Selection Protocol for
MPL to the IESG", set due date to July 2019 from July 2017.

Changed milestone "Recharter WG or close", set due date to September 2019
from September 2018.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/about/