Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:34:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : No-Path DAO modifications
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems associated with the use of No-
   Path DAO messaging in RPL and a signaling changes to improve route
   invalidation efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/