Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 01:11:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG model for Multicast Protocol for Low power and lossy Networks (MPL)
        Author          : Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-03-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for management of Multicast
   Protocol for Low power and lossy Networks (MPL) implementations.  The
   data model includes configuration data and state data.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/