Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 05:05:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPL Observations
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Yuefeng Wu
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-09-27

Abstract:
   This document describes RPL protocol design issues, various
   observations and possible consequences of the design and
   implementation choices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/