Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:21:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPL DAG Metric Container Node State and Attribute object type extension
        Authors         : Remous-Aris Koutsiamanis
                          Georgios Papadopoulos
                          Nicolas Montavont
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Implementing Packet Replication and Elimination from / to the RPL
   root requires the ability to forward copies of packets over different
   paths via different RPL parents.  Selecting the appropriate parents
   to achieve ultra-low latency and jitter requires information about a
   node's parents.  This document details what information needs to be
   transmitted and how it is encoded within a packet to enable this
   functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/